Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Liquor Marketplace (whiskey,champagne,cognac,vermouth,vodka,etc....) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Liquor Marketplace (whiskey,champagne,cognac,vermouth,vodka,etc....) (707 Views)

Local Liquor Sellers Embark On Two-Week Strike In Taraba State / Törley Tasty � Champagne � For Sale Made In Hungary / Liquor Distribution In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liquor Marketplace (whiskey,champagne,cognac,vermouth,vodka,etc....) by TransAtlanticEx(m): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hi people,
I think this could be an interactive and open marketplace for people looking for liquor,wanting to sell liquor or to know somethings about drink(s) in general here on nairaland.
Like a go to page for quick info,trade and connect.
Well I buy champagne too and in good quantity,if you have what i want and the price is good.
If you are in Europe too and you think you can source some certain products I will show you and deliver them to me in Nigeria(doorstep),then great!
Since I can buy all you can provide and pay CASH 100%%%% cool
PS;I don't buy/deal in fakes,neither would i ever want to do anything with such people adulterating fine blended scotch or recorking and rebottling champagne.
Okay enough talk,let the trading/connect/inquiries begin....haha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liquor Marketplace (whiskey,champagne,cognac,vermouth,vodka,etc....) by TransAtlanticEx(m): 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
Okay,apparently this isn't so much of a "business" section after all.
Re: Liquor Marketplace (whiskey,champagne,cognac,vermouth,vodka,etc....) by Afromentalist: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Okay,apparently this isn't so much of a "business" section after all.
Hello there, you are making a reasonable proposal and the thread is of interest.

Assuming I can source out Spirits from the western world and deliver it to you, how do I know for sure you will pay me?
Re: Liquor Marketplace (whiskey,champagne,cognac,vermouth,vodka,etc....) by TransAtlanticEx(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
Afromentalist:

Hello there, you are making a reasonable proposal and the thread is of interest.

Assuming I can source out Spirits from the western world and deliver it to you, how do I know for sure you will pay me?
What would you think I can do to show commitment that can be enough?
Re: Liquor Marketplace (whiskey,champagne,cognac,vermouth,vodka,etc....) by danvault: 7:55am On Jan 15, 2021
TransAtlanticEx:
Hi people,
I think this could be an interactive and open marketplace for people looking for liquor,wanting to sell liquor or to know somethings about drink(s) in general here on nairaland.
Like a go to page for quick info,trade and connect.
Well I buy champagne too and in good quantity,if you have what i want and the price is good.
If you are in Europe too and you think you can source some certain products I will show you and deliver them to me in Nigeria(doorstep),then great!
Since I can buy all you can provide and pay CASH 100%%%% cool
PS;I don't buy/deal in fakes,neither would i ever want to do anything with such people adulterating fine blended scotch or recorking and rebottling champagne.
Okay enough talk,let the trading/connect/inquiries begin....haha.

I can get you cartons of original made in europe (spain and italy) champagnes at 12k per carton(6 bottles in a carton). Cleared with goods from Europe in same container, 100 per cent original. WhatsApp: 07084036125
Re: Liquor Marketplace (whiskey,champagne,cognac,vermouth,vodka,etc....) by TransAtlanticEx(m): 8:16am On Jan 15, 2021
danvault:

I can get you cartons of original made in europe (spain and italy) champagnes at 12k per carton(6 bottles in a carton). Cleared with goods from Europe in same container, 100 per cent original. WhatsApp: 07084036125
Okay great!
I'll call you later today,good?
But I don't want any other brand of champagne,I only want the ones I will tell you on phone and buy in good quantity.
Can you do that?
Re: Liquor Marketplace (whiskey,champagne,cognac,vermouth,vodka,etc....) by danvault: 8:32am On Jan 15, 2021
TransAtlanticEx:
Okay great!
I'll call you later today,good?
But I don't want any other brand of champagne,I only want the ones I will tell you on phone and buy in good quantity.
Can you do that?

Whatsapp is okay, kindly let me know the brands and I'll check. Thanks
Re: Liquor Marketplace (whiskey,champagne,cognac,vermouth,vodka,etc....) by ikemeze: 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hi bro, I'm looking to start wine drinks in awka,Anambra state.Please where can I buy and sell as wholesale in awka?
Re: Liquor Marketplace (whiskey,champagne,cognac,vermouth,vodka,etc....) by TransAtlanticEx(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
ikemeze:
Hi bro, I'm looking to start wine drinks in awka,Anambra state.Please where can I buy and sell as wholesale in awka?
I can sell All Pernod ricard brands(Jameson,absolut,valentine,etc) to you,All Moet hennessy products,All Johnny walker products at distributor prices to you from 10 cartons upwards and do waybill to you.
My operation base is PH and Lagos.
Not in Nigeria ATM though,if you could wait till monday when I return so we continue talks,then that will be great.
Re: Liquor Marketplace (whiskey,champagne,cognac,vermouth,vodka,etc....) by ikemeze: 6:50am On Jan 24, 2021
TransAtlanticEx:
I can sell All Pernod ricard brands(Jameson,absolut,valentine,etc) to you,All Moet hennessy products,All Johnny walker products at distributor prices to you from 10 cartons upwards and do waybill to you.
My operation base is PH and Lagos.
Not in Nigeria ATM though,if you could wait till monday when I return so we continue talks,then that will be great.
Okay. Send me whatsapp message
Re: Liquor Marketplace (whiskey,champagne,cognac,vermouth,vodka,etc....) by TransAtlanticEx(m): 7:09am On Jan 24, 2021
ikemeze:

Okay. Send me whatsapp message 0
you can edit your number now,I've gotten it.
Will call you on Monday morning.
Re: Liquor Marketplace (whiskey,champagne,cognac,vermouth,vodka,etc....) by ikemeze: 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
TransAtlanticEx:
you can edit your number now,I've gotten it.
Will call you on Monday morning.
.Incase I didn't pick your call,send me message on WhatsApp
Re: Liquor Marketplace (whiskey,champagne,cognac,vermouth,vodka,etc....) by Glite2018: 6:18am On Jan 25, 2021
Nice trend

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Polos At Wholesale Price / Menial Job Opportunity - Salary 150,000 Naira / Please What Business Can I Start With Ten Thousand Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.