Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Recruitment Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Recruitment Joke (416 Views)

Joke: The Bossy Wife / Joke: For Better Or Worse / Joke: Have Faith My Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment Joke by micellgevity: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
Please, let's guard our phone's jealously this period especially those of us who have only one line.
A friend lost his phone with his lines yesterday. That was when he realized that:
1. He cannot retrieve the line.
2. He cannot get a new line.
3. He cannot link his NIN to his line.
These are because the NCC/govt have stopped the registration of new lines and consequently you cannot do welcome back.
That means that you cannot use that line until the NIN business is over.
Contacts, banking transactions, notes, WhatsApp, Facebook, messages etc..gone for now....let's all be very careful!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To What A Lady Posted - My Beauty Is Not For Stingy People / 5 Situations You Can Relate To If You Ever Went To A Nigerian Secondary School / CompassDaddyComedy - This one shock me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.