Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,724 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

WHERE ANGELS BECKON- Femi Fani-kayode Advises Davido and Burna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHERE ANGELS BECKON- Femi Fani-kayode Advises Davido and Burna (264 Views)

Breaking News: WHERE ANGELS BECKON By Femi Fani-kayode / Fani-kayode Advises Buhari On What To Do To His Wife Aisha / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WHERE ANGELS BECKON- Femi Fani-kayode Advises Davido and Burna by black9: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
If I should die, cry not for me for angels beckon where I go. If I should die, weep not for me for it brings an end to pain afflicted. If I should die, mourn not for me for it ushers in peace eternal. If I should die hurt not for me but remember the good and dwell not on injuries past.

If I should die, let tears run not but in their stead rejoice in the knowledge that believers don’t die but only change address. For through Christs promise I have no fear of they that come in demon guise to carry the hapless and the hopeless to the hottest flames of hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7i8zsNlEBs

This advise applies to Davido & Burna Boy's beef
2020 has been such a year

Re: WHERE ANGELS BECKON- Femi Fani-kayode Advises Davido and Burna by LogoDesigner01: 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
Great thoughtline

(1) (Reply)

2023: I Still Have A Role To Play In Politics, Says Jimi Agbaje / We're Ready To Fight Terrorists, Nigerians Should Believe In Us - Buratai / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.