Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing (28637 Views)

Aisha Buhari Draws Igp’s Attention To Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet / APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by Suped0us(f): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2020
sad
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by Naajjii: 10:31am On Dec 29, 2020
JustforMen:

Ok, please let's talk without sentiments. I am also a northerner, what are the things that Buhari has fixed?
What are the things he promised us and even wept about?
Just list them with proofs. We are all together in this country and from this country. Over to you
Infrastructures being provided by Buhari speak for themselves go round and check them. What has PDP you are supporting provided in their 16 years in governance. mention one infrastructure PDP provided.
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by Essence20(m): 10:32am On Dec 29, 2020
More grace to you Bishop Kukah. More is coming. Before 2023, Buhari, CNG, Muric and their likes will know how far.
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by JustforMen: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2020
Naajjii:

Nobody is afriad of death ,if it comes to that northerners appreciate that better death is the worst that can happen.What about those crying everyday of muslims this muslims that ,that herdsmen are taking over their land to stop cry and appreciate this fact. They are the ones the bishop is creating these problems for with his comments not us.

How?
When he actually was saying that the government should provide solution and explanation to the killings of the people by the fulani herdsmen?
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by Naajjii: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2020
Dpharisee:

Majors Ademoyega and Nzeogwu did. Are you okay now? Or I should remove Yoruba Ademoyega from the list and leave only Igbo Nzeogwu since that's what your people did for decades before social media gave us the chance to hear the other side of the story
We are not talking of planners we are talking of how it was executed, Igbo brought tribalism and bigotry into it by killing leaders from other region and left their leaders. Ademoyega is a Yoruba and Nzeogwu is Igbo , today it is both of you people that crying are of restructuring and complaining of the north everyday whereas it was the same people crying that planned and destroyed the regional government we had.

1 Like

Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by Naajjii: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2020
JustforMen:

How?
When he actually was saying that the government should provide solution and explanation to the killings of the people by the fulani herdsmen?
the Bishop didnt mention fulani , but was attacking all northern muslims, if the trouble start it is those people in the north are crying that herdsmen are taking over their land that usually get hit.
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by IYANGBALI: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2020
The north will always remain a major problem in Nigeria
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by Blackdisciple(m): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2020
“Every honest Nigerian knows that there is no way any non-northern Muslim president could have done a fraction of what President Buhari has done by his nepotism and gotten away with it. There would have been a military coup a long time ago or we would have been at war.”

On this one ehhh e chook me wella ...
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by Ihatemumu: 10:47am On Dec 29, 2020
SilverNorGold your input is needed
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by JustforMen: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2020
Naajjii:

Infrastructures being provided by Buhari speak for themselves go round and check them. What has PDP you are supporting provided in their 16 years in governance. mention one infrastructure PDP provided.
Does everyone that says Buhari is not performing according to his promise and expectations have to be PDP?
What is the difference between PDP and APC anyway? They simply letters of the alphabet but people in PDP made APC what it is. So it is idiotic to argue in terms of APC and PDP because the truth is the truth wether APC or PDP.
If only you know me, you won't start that line of argument with me.
Just focus on Buhari and what he promised to deliver to the north and to Nigeria.
Thai is the discussion point.
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2020
When Faher MBAKA was doing his number on GEJ nko grin grin grin
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by Crayfish09: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nkwobi042:
MURIC the Islamic terroristic wing of Northern government of Nigeria is still standing despite their notorious activities.

That's why when Boko Haram deals with the Northerners I don't even feel an oita of sympathy.Left for me they should reduce the region to dust for all I care.Fanatics by association and otherwise are all they are!

One them wonders how on Earth do you rescue victims without any arrest of the kidnappers?

Lol.
You see as aboki dey use us shine Southerners grin grin

Niger Deltas una mumu dey disturb me.Aboki go come una backyard milk your resources then use it to fund same terrorism they support and indulge in.ASWEAR UNA MUMU!
I was expecting by now,you guys should have grounded the country!

There may be yet another lockdown, yet this malus are busy setting up propagandas and moving the money North.

Let nothing happen to the Bishop else that UNREST you Northerners are looking for, use must get it and this time around,we go use knife divide the country like agege bread wey them wan plaster butter.

Well, nobody asked for the pity of inyamuri Kuffars, especially when they are already getting exterminated by their useless youths in the name of cultism and money rituals. Just this morning, a billionaire was assassinated while you are busy "not pitying the north"

Inyamuris have proven time and time again that their threats and useless. You said worse before Namdi Kanu was arrested, but the Nigerian army not only arrested him but also slaughtered thousands of useless ipob youths. As if that isn't enough, Mr Wike also made Suya with inyamuris in Oyigbo. What have you guys done about it?

I agree with what Kukah said because Buhari has proven to be a failure, but don't make it sound like you can do anything if the man is arrested. You are empty barrels
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by Naajjii: 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
JustforMen:

Does everyone that says Buhari is not performing according to his promise and expectations have to be PDP?
What is the difference between PDP and APC anyway? They simply letters of the alphabet but people in PDP made APC what it is. So it is idiotic to argue in terms of APC and PDP because the truth is the truth wether APC or PDP.
If only you know me, you won't start that line of argument with me.
Just focus on Buhari and what he promised to deliver to the north and to Nigeria.
Thai is the discussion point.
Buhari has done and is doing his best .I have provided you with examples of his infrastructural development going on across the country. Buhari can not solve all Nigerians and your problems. Moreover Buhari is your president and nothing you can do about that.
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by Truth2Life: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
Sir/madam,
If truth must be spoken, Bishop Kukah spoke absolute Truth and it must be looked into. This Administration is not far from Nepotism and deceit.
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by Insectkiller: 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
Arrant nonsense..
Fooooolish people everywhere...

Naija dey hungry..Dem dey yearn opata..
Bladadash

Break dis marriage
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by Nkwobi042: 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
Crayfish09:

Well, nobody asked for the pity of inyamuri Kuffars, especially when they are already getting exterminated by their useless youths in the name of cultism and money rituals. Just this morning, a billionaire was assassinated while you are busy "not pitying the north"

Inyamuris have proven time and time again that their threats and useless. You said worse before Namdi Kanu was arrested, but the Nigerian army not only arrested him but also slaughtered thousands of useless ipob youths. As if that isn't enough, Mr Wike also made Suya with inyamuris in Oyigbo. What have you guys done about it?

I agree with what Kukah said because Buhari has proven to be a failure, but don't make it sound like you can do anything if the man is arrested. You are empty barrels

The guts!
Since your chi has decided to bless you with stale Amala ati gbegiri twice today, a common rodent now bare it's fangs?!? undecided

Hope you won't be your mother's next meal in her coven this year.Iranu!
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
Why fulani terrorist government agencies are panicking over the truth.

Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by JustforMen: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
Naajjii:

Buhari has done and is doing his best .I have provided you with examples of his infrastructural development going on across the country. Buhari can not solve all Nigerians and your problems. Moreover Buhari is your president and nothing you can do about that.

He is my president and I have good hope for him that is why I am pointing out where things are not going well so that he can improve.
Not the munafiq who will continue singing his praise even when he is not doing well thereby making him a laughing matter among his enemies.
I am not like those of you who idolise him and make him a Sahab that cannot be wrong even when he is wrong.
- The insecurity in the north.
- The poverty and suffering in the north.
- The corruption among his cronies.
- The nepotism in his government.
- The disrespect for the talakawa that contributed money to his campaign and voted for him.
These are the issues I am pointing out and I support whoever says the truth irrespective of where he comes from.
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by Naajjii: 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
JustforMen:

He is my president and I have good hope for him that is why I am pointing out where things are not going well so that he can improve.
Not the munafiq who will continue singing his praise even when he is not doing well thereby making him a laughing matter among his enemies.
I am not like those of you who idolise him and make him a Sahab that cannot be wrong even when he is wrong.
- The disrespect for the talakawa that contributed money to his campaign and voted for him.
These are the issues I am pointing out and I support whoever says the truth irrespective of where he comes from.
The tone of how you are pointing out where things are not going doesnt seem real, its not genuine concern rather you are one of those critics who are blind to some of the good things this government has provided.Yes things could be better but in some areas we are seeing improvements. I also feel you are one of those who were accusing Buhari pre 2015 of been anti christians spread also kinds of lies e.g he said all muslims should vote muslims and all christians should vote christians among other falsehoods thinking that will hinder his chance of been elected but Allah has done his will and his is the president and reelected today.
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by Coolgent(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
JustforMen:

Masha Allah!
Well said!
Dont mind those blind followers of PMB

Northerners are suffering much morethan Southerners but fools among us kept mute just because the Man in charge is Muslims/Fulani, forgetting the fact that Islam/Prophet Muhammad S.A.W detested bad leaders (in fact he cursed them)
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by AprokoGirl: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
PopSmoke:
once you speak against this govt then you are an enemy of the state

I have never seen these online urchins complain Daily Devotional about this govt, and they claim Patriots

could it be that Buhari is so perfect or they don't know what Patriots means
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by JustforMen: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
Naajjii:

The tone of how you are pointing out where things are not going doesnt seem real, its not genuine concern rather you are one of those critics who are blind to some of the good things this government has provided.Yes things could be better but in some areas we are seeing improvements. I also feel you are one of those who were accusing Buhari pre 2015 of been anti christians spread also kinds of lies e.g he said all muslims should vote muslims and all christians should vote christians among other falsehoods thinking that will hinder his chance of been elected but Allah has done his will and his is the president and reelected today.

You can feel what you want to feel about me or my tone and that does not change anything or negate the points I raised.
Your feelings and assumptions just add up to nonsense because you believe that a muslim cannot critisize Buhari no matter how bad he has performed and regardless of the suffering of fellow muslims he is presiding over. And that is why you assumed I am a non-muslim. which is exactly my point that people like you believe everybody that disagrees with Buhari must be an enemy of Islam or an infidel... which is unfortunate because you are attributing divinity to a mere mortal who has so far presided over the killings of more muslims than anyone else in Nigerian history - without doing anything about it.
You view things as people against Muslims and people supporting Muslims unfortunately, I see things in terms of what they objectively represent. like for example, wether you are a Muslim or not, especially if you are one, you should keep your promises but somehow even as a muslim, I don't think Buhari fulfilled his promises to me. The main problem is that people like you believe that Buhari should not be held accountable because he is a muslim. As a muslim, I disagree with that position because there is nothing godly about Buhari's leadership over Muslims and over the entire country,
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by Crayfish09: 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nkwobi042:

The guts!
Since your chi has decided to bless you with stale Amala ati gbegiri twice today, a common rodent now bare it's fangs?!? undecided

Hope you won't be your mother's next meal in her coven this year.Iranu!

See them

https://www.nairaland.com/6336437/cult-groups-clash-lobia-bayelsa#97527614

Cultism, cultism, and cultism while you are busy 'not pitying' others. Bloossuckers.
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by Naajjii: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by Naajjii: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
JustforMen:

You can feel what you want to feel about me or my tone and that does not change anything or negate the points I raised.
Your feelings and assumptions just add up to nonsense because you believe that a muslim cannot critisize Buhari no matter how bad he has performed and regardless of the suffering of fellow muslims he is presiding over. And that is why you assumed I am a non-muslim. which is exactly my point that people like you believe everybody that disagrees with Buhari must be an enemy of Islam or an infidel... which is unfortunate because you are attributing divinity to a mere mortal who has so far presided over the killings of more muslims than anyone else in Nigerian history - without doing anything about it.
You view things as people against Muslims and people supporting Muslims unfortunately, I see things in terms of what they objectively represent. like for example, wether you are a Muslim or not, especially if you are one, you should keep your promises but somehow even as a muslim, I don't think Buhari fulfilled his promises to me. The main problem is that people like you believe that Buhari should not be held accountable because he is a muslim. As a muslim, I disagree with that position because there is nothing godly about Buhari's leadership over Muslims and over the entire country,
Where in our conversation i stated that a muslim cant critize Buhari no matter how bad he is or he is an enemy of Islam when he/she criticise Buhari ? Dont you think you are lying here? Dont even try to twist what am saying here.We started this on what the Bishop said about "non northern muslims" which is seen as a generalisation .Let me interpret that for you if you are not intelligent enough to decipher.He is basically saying northern muslims are intollerant,will start trouble and even plot coup to oust any president from the south that appointments more people from his/her region than the north. That is what he is implying and that is what i was highlighting and then you poop up from no where to engage me. Trace our convo from the start.
I understand your pain and problem with President Buhari, It has to do with the fact that he has a huge and passionate followers especially from the northern part Nigeria, most of whom respect and admire a great deal him no matter what he does.That is something you can not undo and you got to deal with it. It is called Farin Jini.
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by JustforMen: 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
Naajjii:

[b]Where in our conversation i stated that a muslim cant critize Buhari no matter how bad he is or he is an enemy of Islam when he/she criticise Buhari ? Dont you think you are lying here? Dont even try to twist what am saying here.[/b]We started this on what the Bishop said about "non northern muslims" which is seen as a generalisation .Let me interpret that for you if you are not intelligent enough to decipher.He is basically saying northern muslims are intollerant,will start trouble and even plot coup to oust any president from the south that appointments more people from his/her region than the north. That is what he is implying and that is what i was highlighting and then you poop up from no where to engage me. Trace our convo from the start.
I understand your pain and problem with President Buhari, It has to do with the fact that he has a huge and passionate followers especially from the northern part Nigeria, most of whom respect and admire a great deal him no matter what he does.That is something you can not undo and you got to deal with it. It is called Farin Jini.
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by inyenejo(m): 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nothing must happen to Bishop Kukah else we will burn down this country once and for all
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by JustforMen: 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
Naajjii:

Where in our conversation i stated that a muslim cant critize Buhari no matter how bad he is or he is an enemy of Islam when he/she criticise Buhari ? Dont you think you are lying here? Dont even try to twist what am saying here.We started this on what the Bishop said about "non northern muslims" which is seen as a generalisation .Let me interpret that for you if you are not intelligent enough to decipher.He is basically saying northern muslims are intollerant,will start trouble and even plot coup to oust any president from the south that appointments more people from his/her region than the north. That is what he is implying and that is what i was highlighting and then you poop up from no where to engage me. Trace our convo from the start.

No, I am not lying.
And pray explain the meaning of this statement you made: "I also feel you are one of those who were accusing Buhari pre 2015 of been anti christians spread also kinds of lies e.g he said all muslims should vote muslims and all christians should vote christians among other falsehoods thinking that will hinder his chance of been elected but Allah has done his will and his is the president and reelected today."

As for intelligence to decipher what the Bishop said, I will conclude you are the one who lacks it or who intentionally is side-stepping the points made because you don't like the source of the truth.
About tolerance, were you not the one saying there will be crisis due to what the Bishop said? Is violence and threat of crisis a depiction of tolerance?
Farin jini is not stupidity and true love tells the truth. That is why I pointed earlier that it is hypocritic love to continue decieving a leader without telling him when things are wrong on the pretext that you love him or according to you, he has a so called 'Farin Jini".
Nobody wants to undo Buhari as a president but only gullible idiots will keep quite when a leader is going wrong.
No wonder the man continues thinking all is well because of the praise singers he has sorrounded himself with and anybody that disgarees with what the president is doing is automatically an enemy that does not see any good in what the president does.
If you are not being clever by half, the whole point on which I agree with the Bishop is asking Buhari to correct the nepotism which will work against northerners in the future and on the issue of insecurity with which the president seems to clueless. He stubbornly will not change the security structure that has failed and continues to fail for over 5years now and the victims are unfortunately, the northern masses that laid their lives for him.
Now instead of addressing the main issues raised, you and your ilks are creating a strawman and attacking it by claiming things that are not directly mentioned in the contentious speech. why not disagree that there is nepotism and insecurity? why not dispute that the north will not tolerate half of what Buhari is doing if it were a president of another extraction and persuassion?
But I have to be against the president, a supporter of PDP or someone who is lying against the president about voting non-muslims to be able to come out and say the truth. and also agree with the truth just because it came from Kukah. Well, Islamic clerics like Sheik Albani Gombe, Sheik Bello Yabo, Sheik Assadus Sunna, and many others have said the same thing the Bishop said, incase you don't know. And they said it because it is the truth.
You can leave the message and go for the messenger as usual but you cannot deny the truth that Buhari made promises for which he was trusted and has betrayed the very base that trusted him.
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by JustforMen: 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
Naajjii:

"I understand your pain and problem with President Buhari, It has to do with the fact that he has a huge and passionate followers especially from the northern part Nigeria, most of whom respect and admire a great deal him no matter what he does.That is something you can not undo and you got to deal with it. It is called Farin Jini."

This statemment is disrespectful and an insult to the people in the north who voted and defended their votes for the president. Your statement simply implies that they are idiots that continue to support the president even when they are killed and subjected to untold suffering and poverty by the policies of the man they voted.
Mark you, Buhari is not a divine being. He is a common human with weaknesses like evryone else. infact, he has demonstrated some wickedness and betrayal by not standing up to defend the masses against the killings and suffering they are beiing subjected to.
He made promises to the people and refused to fulfill them. He instead brought in some evil policies that have multiplied the sufferings of the poor.
Food is now beyond the poor to afford.
Yet, he lives in splendor and affluence of the presidency. He has not done anything about the health needs of the poor but he lied that he will fix hospitals and will not go for foriegn treatments. He could go for his treatment but the poor man should have atleast some semblance of good health care as he promised them.
You can continue on your elitist argument but you know that Buhari has not reciprocated the love that was shown to him by the masses. Instead, he subjected them to hunger and corruption continues to thrive under his leadership.
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by Naajjii: 8:20am On Dec 30, 2020
JustforMen:

"I understand your pain and problem with President Buhari, It has to do with the fact that he has a huge and passionate followers especially from the northern part Nigeria, most of whom respect and admire a great deal him no matter what he does.That is something you can not undo and you got to deal with it. It is called Farin Jini."

This statemment is disrespectful and an insult to the people in the north who voted and defended their votes for the president. Your statement simply implies that they are idiots that continue to support the president even when they are killed and subjected to untold suffering and poverty by the policies of the man they voted.
Mark you, Buhari is not a divine being. He is a common human with weaknesses like evryone else. infact, he has demonstrated some wickedness and betrayal by not standing up to defend the masses against the killings and suffering they are beiing subjected to.
He made promises to the people and refused to fulfill them. He instead brought in some evil policies that have multiplied the sufferings of the poor.
Food is now beyond the poor to afford.
Yet, he lives in splendor and affluence of the presidency. He has not done anything about the health needs of the poor but he lied that he will fix hospitals and will not go for foriegn treatments. He could go for his treatment but the poor man should have atleast some semblance of good health care as he promised them.
You can continue on your elitist argument but you know that Buhari has not reciprocated the love that was shown to him by the masses. Instead, he subjected them to hunger and corruption continues to thrive under his leadership.
Ha ha I understand your problem , the highlighted is your headache. Yes Buahri is not divine but there are alot of his followers who see him as Demi-God despite the fact that a lot of things are not going right. That is something we cant explain its mysterious and that is something you cannot do anything about.You got to deal with it and move on. In case you dont know let me inform that the kind of huge support Buhari enjoyed in past has declined a little bit, i guess this piece of information will help solve your headace and problems.
Re: Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing by JustforMen: 8:27am On Dec 30, 2020
[img][/img]
Naajjii:

Ha ha I understand your problem , the highlighted is your headache. Yes Buahri is not divine but there are alot of his followers who see him as Demi-God despite the fact that a lot of things are not going right. That is something we cant explain its mysterious and that is something you cannot do anything about.You got to deal with it and move on. In case you dont know let me inform that the kind of huge support Buhari enjoyed in past has declined a little bit, i guess this piece of information will help solve your headace and problems.

So this makes sense to you as a religious and rational human being?
Sorry, for wasting your time with my arguments if Buhari being a demi- God is your most potent proof that nobody should say the truth against his regime.
I honestly apologize for taking this much to exchange issues with you.
Bissalam and may God grant you peace, mercy and prosperity in all you do.
Salaam alaikum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Has Mismanaged Nigeria- Colonel Dangiwa Umar Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Arrest / Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu / Police Dismiss Kogi Inspector Over Extortion (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.