Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

How To Watch NPFL Matches Live On Your Mobile Phones (4 Quick Steps) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Watch NPFL Matches Live On Your Mobile Phones (4 Quick Steps) (597 Views)

"No Gree For Anybody": Multichoice Makes U-turn, To air All AFCON Matches live / NTA To Tarnsmit All 52 AFCON Matches Live / Startimes To Show African Nations Cup Matches Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch NPFL Matches Live On Your Mobile Phones (4 Quick Steps) by emjayyoungwiz12: 7:05am On Dec 29, 2020
The Nigerian Professional Football Football league (Npfl) has kicked off and this time in a much bigger way than ever.
Football fans now gets the chance to stream the game live on their mobile phones from the comfort of their homes
Yesterday's match between Dakkada and Akwa United was broadcasted Live on the new app the LMC has provided for streaming NPFL Games as shown the screenshots below.
The game was in HD and the commentary was top Notch. It felt like i was actually watching an European League game.
Apart from streaming, there are other ways to watch and follow the Games Live, Click here to find out more

To watch NPFL Matches live on your Mobile phones, Click here to follow these four simple steps, you would Love it

1 Like

Re: How To Watch NPFL Matches Live On Your Mobile Phones (4 Quick Steps) by MeekySmudger(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2020
emjayyoungwiz12:
The Nigerian Professional Football Football league (Npfl) has kicked off and this time in a much bigger way than ever.
Football fans now gets the chance to stream the game live on their mobile phones from the comfort of their homes
Yesterday's match between Dakkada and Akwa United was broadcasted Live on the new app the LMC has provided for streaming NPFL Games as shown the screenshots below.
The game was in HD and the commentary was top Notch. It felt like i was actually watching an European League game.
Apart from streaming, there are other ways to watch and follow the Games Live, Click here to find out more

To watch NPFL Matches live on your Mobile phones, Click here to follow these four simple steps, you would Love it
...God forbid bad thing
Re: How To Watch NPFL Matches Live On Your Mobile Phones (4 Quick Steps) by kenzysmith: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
MeekySmudger:
...God forbid bad thing

(1) (Reply)

Tuchel Chelsea Into The Top Four Beat Zidane, Guardiola, Klopp And Mourinho / Why I’ll Prevent My Mum From Watching Man United Vs Newcastle Game -ronaldo / Cadiz Held A 10-men Barcelona To A Goalless Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.