Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Cruiseee - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cruiseee (270 Views)

I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise / Her Firm Increased Her Pay To Match That Of a New Job (Please Advise) / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cruiseee by Successxv: 7:32am On Dec 29, 2020
Re: Cruiseee by ShenTeh(m): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2020
Successxv:

I borrowed some money for business I still have the money but Please I need your advise on the type of online business I can go into ...

Please help me I really need advise on what to do with 40 thousand naira I know its small but I'm business minded...

I don't know the type of online business with minimal risk you can go into with that money, but what really strikes me is to know that you borrowed money without knowing what to do with it!

Be careful. Don't go betting/gambling with that loan. Better pay back the loan and remain credit worthy pending when you work out an idea before you go borrowing
Re: Cruiseee by buttlover(m): 8:09am On Dec 29, 2020
broke people like me cannot advice you. please if you are broke, don't bother ranting advices. let the millionaires instruct you on what to do.
Re: Cruiseee by Successxv: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2020
ShenTeh:

I don't know the type of online business with minimal risk you can go into with that money, but what really strikes me is to know that you borrowed money without knowing what to do with it!

Be careful. Don't go betting/gambling with that loan. Better pay back the loan and remain credit worthy pending when you work out an idea before you go borrowing
I borrowed the money to trade with it starting by January but after too much research I discovered that the risk was High

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Microfinance Bank Certification Programme Past Questions / Autocad 2D/3D Training In Ikeja / Autocad Electrical Training In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.