Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him (52401 Views)

Tenant Catches Landlord With Wife In Bed In Osun, Kills Him Instantly / Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) / Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by smartest2020(m): 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
chrisxxx:

I beg mention another religion mot Islam only if Islam is not the religion of Boko Haram, ISIS, ISWAP, Bandit, Herdsmen and other extremists.
huh thanks for quote, i have nothing to say!
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by Farukshy: 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
tyup:

Money argument probably kill them both....or aren't they Igbos

Besides whoever wrote this news deserves a 2 by 4 hit on the head. wtf is another of the son
Pls what is all this, say what u have to say and stop calling tribute or ibo ,Igbos, maybe na there ur death dey too. Stupid
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by Farukshy: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
Karlovich:
embarassed Ipigz and killing, no wonder their warlord Kanu abandoned them.
U are mad. Is there any day in this country u don't hear one death or the other. This country will be fine when we act as one
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by Blackdisciple(m): 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
Arguing with your dad, hmmm if matter raises like that wetin pass ok dad you are right simple and go your ways...

Honour your father and your mother so that your days may be long and now he is dead.

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by Lenient001: 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
Were they enchanted or somethingembarassed. Meanwhile, anyway it is, something fab didn's strike 'em.
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by pk2me: 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
Sometimes you must do necessary murder like that to ensure your survival. If he had not killed the dad instantly maybe the news could ve been father kill 2 sons or the other son will always be threatened by his father that he will be killed like his brother. He killed him in self defence because he knew he was next if the man faces him. They better set him free
what about the law doing justice to that.
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by Agugbadin: 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
Cannibalism still exists in some parts of this country.
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by Farukshy: 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
kolade560:
Am sure money is involved, Igbo's and money are like puna and d*ck
Ibo kill u there
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by Farukshy: 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
sammirano:
Typical ipob child easy to anger and killing their parents. I wont be surprised if the father killed the son in self defense. These people needs to learn calmness and respect from the omoluabis.
U are mad, there is tribe wey u can't find this. Na ibo go matter go send una to early grave
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by JacobReamen(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
mena free de oda guy abeg im fada dezav to kpoof idiot
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by Farukshy: 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:
Fulani terrorist work harder. What a strategy by nigeria fulani terrorist government agencies to begin operations against the indigents of the land.
U are mad wetin bring fulani for this matter, na tribe matter go kill una
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by Farukshy: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kinematics:
Only in Iboland
And the ibo matter go send u to early grave
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by Farukshy: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
Birchi33:
If this one did notice quickly, Igbos will say Police kill Keke Driver for N50 Bribe.
U are mad and Na Igbos go send u to ur early grave too
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by Kinematics: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
Farukshy:

[s]And the ibo matter go send u to early grave[/s]

Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by Farukshy: 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
chrisxxx:

I beg mention another religion mot Islam only if Islam is not the religion of Boko Haram, ISIS, ISWAP, Bandit, Herdsmen and other extremists.
U are mad, there are still bad eggs in all religions
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by PrinceMajestic: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
pk2me:
what about the law doing justice to that.
cant u understand? At that point the gun wielding dad is possessed with killer spirit, what if the dad had killed the 2nd son instantly? Cus that is obviously what was about happening. So you re saying the other son should run off from the scene his father shot his brother dead or he should stand there and watch if the father will also shoot him or not shoot him because he want law to do justice? can he get justice when his dead? Dnt be much more stupid than i already think
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by Farukshy: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
smartest2020:
huh thanks for quote, i have nothing to say!
Better because ever religion have bad eggs
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by poweredcom(m): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
Dis one na do me I do you

Na d second son go suffer the jail term as two of his family is gone now

Such a shame
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by Slimqueen(f): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
am certain the father acted on instinct. pointing the gun till there was accidental discharge or shot with no intention to kill. Probably realized his mistake when it was late because he could have shot the other son if he wasn't sober.

in summary, the second son and the father have temperamental problems. This is sad.

That's all I have to contribute.
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by AfonjaConehead: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
Racoon:
shocked Oluwa o! Double tragedy in one family one day.
Triple tragedy...
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by sammirano: 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
Farukshy:

U are mad, there is tribe wey u can't find this. Na ibo go matter go send una to early grave

You are crazy, and will die horribly. Useless person. When you people wake your father with kicks why wont your father kill you and your brother kill your father. Cursed people.
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by ParrotGirl360: 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
The way men find it easy to kill these days in Naija eh....nawa o. What a family. What a waste of lives
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by smartest2020(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
Farukshy:

Better because ever religion have bad eggs
in every religion there is a black sheep! What they are doing is their desire and whims not the teaching of the religion!
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by ifiokbenzy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
Racoon:
shocked Oluwa o! Double tragedy in one family one day.
Triple tragedy my dear, police charge sheet reads murder, manslaughter. Wahala be like bicycle, indeed
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by BENEAMATA: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
Speaking of ebonyi state , WHERE IS JAMES NWAFOR ? ? ! !
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
The second son might be free based on claims of diminished responsibility.
There are probability that his father with a loaded gun, might be on a rampage to liquidate his family.

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by newdawn2017(f): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ebonyi state indigenes re so blood thirty & backwards like hausa people. Unforgiven & bitterly wicked. undecided I ve lived there b4, gruesome things takes place there. That was how one seconday school teacher behead her 2 children unprovoked. Due to mental illness, was sent to jail & became worse. Another a principal with her boyfriend murdered her husband butchering him to pieces, another a woman murdered her co wife with a mortal pestle while in her sleep, & crept up to murder her step daughter who was studying her book with lantern in d corner of d home over a bicycle. D list goes on & on.
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by newdawn2017(f): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
indigene:
The second son might be free based on claims of diminished responsibility.
There are probability that his father with a loaded gun, might be on a rampage to liquidate his family.
i swear! @liquidate biko! undecided U re right
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by chrisxxx(m): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
Farukshy:

U are mad, there are still bad eggs in all religions
Islam is a bad example, synonymous with violence and will change not even in years to come.
My brother to be frank I am Islamophobic.
I fear Islam more than Coronavirus.
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
Farukshy:

U are mad wetin bring fulani for this matter, na tribe matter go kill una

If you aren't a fulanie agent, wetin u sabi?

Show us the video evidence of this fake report to attacking Biafrans. Is this how the zoo fulani terrorist government agencies will start operations doors to doors search in Eastern region?

Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by Stallione(m): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fuji house of killers grin
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by kevotek1000(m): 12:13am On Dec 30, 2020
God please may I never be so vexed to the point of killing my children. Give me good children thatwon't kill me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics / Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker / Bariga Cult Kingpin, Dodo Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.