Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Is Messi Admitting Cr7 The Real Goat(photo Evidence) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Messi Admitting Cr7 The Real Goat(photo Evidence) (713 Views)

Is Messi The Most Selfless Footballer In History? / CR7 The Real GOAT / Is Messi Still Good Enough For A Big Price Tag Or Is He In Decline? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Messi Admitting Cr7 The Real Goat(photo Evidence) by steeltrust: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2020
It obvious Messi has admitted, cr7 is the best. What do you think

Re: Is Messi Admitting Cr7 The Real Goat(photo Evidence) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:44am On Dec 29, 2020
Goal . Com hate ronaldo to the core. I hate that site die. .
Re: Is Messi Admitting Cr7 The Real Goat(photo Evidence) by coolsegun2002: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2020
Brace yourself.....they are coming
Re: Is Messi Admitting Cr7 The Real Goat(photo Evidence) by Perfectsouth(m): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2020
I no dey watch Ball but I like cr7
Re: Is Messi Admitting Cr7 The Real Goat(photo Evidence) by izuch(m): 8:52am On Dec 29, 2020
Re: Is Messi Admitting Cr7 The Real Goat(photo Evidence) by ruzell86: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2020
Ororo!! the only GOAT.
Any other goat na Isi-ewu, Asun, or Ogufe.. grin
Re: Is Messi Admitting Cr7 The Real Goat(photo Evidence) by thesicilian: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2020
He only said Ronaldo is standing outside.
Re: Is Messi Admitting Cr7 The Real Goat(photo Evidence) by ObaKlaz: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2020
steeltrust:
It obvious Messi has admitted, cr7 is the best. What do you think
I think this is the very little your IQ an level of comprehension can afford to deduce.
Re: Is Messi Admitting Cr7 The Real Goat(photo Evidence) by paulolee(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2020
comprehension matters bro and besides this guys are professionals and most speak highly of themselves to keep the competition healthy..
its jus like pep speaking highly about zizou and mou, these guys are long time best friends and they both know the capabilities of each other but I still insist may have personal healthy rivalry for each other
Re: Is Messi Admitting Cr7 The Real Goat(photo Evidence) by steeltrust: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
ObaKlaz:
I think this is the very little your IQ an level of comprehension can afford to deduce.
so you with high IQ is this all you can say
Re: Is Messi Admitting Cr7 The Real Goat(photo Evidence) by EddyRex: 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Cr7

(1) (Reply)

Pulisic Strikes Gives Chelsea Away Goal Advantage In Madrid Semi-final / Arsenal Legend Thierry Henry, Lands Coaching Job / We Are Happy To Keep Onuachu At Genk – Van Den Brom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.