Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Changed Instantly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Changed Instantly (1051 Views)

How I Got A Content Writing Job With A European Company That Changed My Life / Since I Was Born,this Product Has Never Changed Its Size, Package And Design / We Buy Scrap Dead Abandoned And Used Laptops..and Pay Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Changed Instantly by Welcum: 10:15am On Dec 29, 2020
How I Became N700,000 Richer Between December 27 And 28, Thanks To A Kind Nairalander. I am sharing in gratitude and to show that we Nigerians are not all-bad as it may seem. I will be sharing every detail here and you can also ask me questions in between posts.

Something happened to me this year: I lost my job but I found my life at the end. After much financial difficulties during the year, I just told myself that my Christmas gift to myself is that I must learn A SURE WAY TO MAKE GOOD MONEY REGULARLY WHETHER THERE IS PANDEMIC OR NOT. After watching series of Bob Proctor's YouTube videos on playing the mind game, I could make such a bold statement and work towards it. I wrote it boldly in all-caps and pasted it at my balcony and kept going over it.

From Christmas Day, it just occurred to me to ASK according to Matthew 7:7. So, I started to make cold calls on some Nairalanders that I believed were making good money. I would tell each of them, "please, in the spirit of the season, kindly teach me how to escape poverty going into 2021". 

One of them accepted to help and even told me to keep his display name a secret. He very kindly took me through a simple process that I am going to show you below. I didn't need to pay a dime to anyone to follow this process. It's also very simple but you must have your thinking cap on. That's what the guy taught me to do and what I am here to show you too.

The guy says I should keep his display name a secret because he doesn't have the time to entertain people's questions. But I asked him to permit me to share. He gladly granted me the permission. Personally, I like sharing what I know. So, I'm glad to share too. All you have to pay me is attention. A candle doesn't lose its light by lighting other candles. 

When the guy sent me the messages on Whatsapp, it looked so simple I didn't really believe it. I just followed up because I had nothing else doing. In fact, it was in the night that I realized I had made almost N700,000 since 27th. So, I advise you DO NOT TAKE THIS AS ONE OF THOSE THINGS YOU SEE ON THE INTERNET.

I will continue to post the details below. For now, see the screenshot. Imagine how surprised I was to know that my 0.069 BTC was as huge as $1,800 (almost N700,000)! It's just like I'm dreaming it. This will be my first time of making N700,000 in a day since I was born.

Re: Changed Instantly by Welcum: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2020
See the conversion rate:

Re: Changed Instantly by majamajic(m): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2020
U ended up explaining nothing bro

6 Likes

Re: Changed Instantly by Welcum: 10:25am On Dec 29, 2020
majamajic:
Didn't you read where I said that I will keep posting the details? I'm still coming with more details. Just keep following. I will be making short posts to avoid overwhelming the readers.
Re: Changed Instantly by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2020
majamajic:
u dey mind am ,scamara grin

10 Likes

Re: Changed Instantly by Welcum: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
u dey mind am ,scamara grin
Some of you self. Where did I scam you? I might just stop this.
Re: Changed Instantly by majamajic(m): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2020
Welcum:

Didn't you read where I said that I will keep posting the details? I'm still coming with more details. Just keep following. I will be making short posts to avoid overwhelming the readers.

Why not go straight to the point , and further explanation

Hope u do giveaway from the 700k , that's if u don't mind , do like 20k giveaway to motivate us to join , abi u no go spend inside ?

9 Likes

Re: Changed Instantly by Chepos1(m): 10:42am On Dec 29, 2020
We are patiently waiting

1 Like

Re: Changed Instantly by DukeJoe17: 10:47am On Dec 29, 2020
Welcum:

Some of you self. Where did I scam you? I might just stop this.
Bring it on, I have what you may like too.
Re: Changed Instantly by doggedfighter(f): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2020
Just make sure you don't waste our time or else grin

1 Like

Re: Changed Instantly by LabuleofNigeria: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2020
We dey wait your story
Re: Changed Instantly by Welcum: 11:26am On Dec 29, 2020
LabuleofNigeria and Chepos1, because of you, I will continue this on Whatsapp. There are so many damaged souls here and I can't continue to get insulted by animals while I am trying to help them. Just send "interested" to me on Whatsapp (zero seven zero five three three one one two five three) and I will add you.

Re: Changed Instantly by mrsage(m): 11:34am On Dec 29, 2020
Okay
Re: Changed Instantly by tafiya: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2020
@op that your phone no is not correct..
Re: Changed Instantly by tafiya: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2020
Am sorry is correct. .
Re: Changed Instantly by Welcum: 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Just send me "interested" ONCE. I will add you once I'm less busy. Some of you are sending many messages and it's disturbing me.

Re: Changed Instantly by Chrisbella24(f): 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lol
Re: Changed Instantly by majamajic(m): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
Those of u that went , do come back and tell us the final outcome

We , we are here !

4 Likes

Re: Changed Instantly by majamajic(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:
We dey wait your story

U go wait tire , him don carry them go
Hope they come back safely

1 Like

Re: Changed Instantly by deluckiest(m): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
Already added to his contact and still no response from him yet.
Re: Changed Instantly by Stateoforigin: 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Na wa o.

Call us for all your laundry service in Abuja. Check my signature for contact
Re: Changed Instantly by FxExpo(m): 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
Welcum:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Just send me "interested" ONCE. I will add you once I'm less busy. Some of you are sending many messages and it's disturbing me.
Come Back And Post It Here So That Many Can benefit from It

1 Like

Re: Changed Instantly by StTrump: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
OK interested here 08074722970
Re: Changed Instantly by Glite2018: 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
Interested
Re: Changed Instantly by orble: 6:41am On Dec 30, 2020
Welcum:
LabuleofNigeria and Chepos1, because of you, I will continue this on Whatsapp. There are so many damaged souls here and I can't continue to get insulted by animals while I am trying to help them. Just send "interested" to me on Whatsapp (zero seven zero five three three one one two five three) and I will add you.
Oh my goodness
Oh my goodness
Oh my goodness
Oh my goodness
Oh my goodness
Oh my goodness
Oh my goodness
Oh my goodness
Oh my goodness
Oh my goodness
Oh my goodness
Oh my goodness
Oh my goodness
Oh my goodness
I dont have a whatsapp because of damage phone!
I dont have a whatsapp because of damage phone!
*Crying!!!*
Please and pleae send me the summary at king.richie1@ yahoo.com
Re: Changed Instantly by joinnow: 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
Welcum:
How I Became N700,000 Richer Between December 27 And 28, Thanks To A Kind Nairalander. I am sharing in gratitude and to show that we Nigerians are not all-bad as it may seem. I will be sharing every detail here and you can also ask me questions in between posts.

Something happened to me this year: I lost my job but I found my life at the end. After much financial difficulties during the year, I just told myself that my Christmas gift to myself is that I must learn A SURE WAY TO MAKE GOOD MONEY REGULARLY WHETHER THERE IS PANDEMIC OR NOT. After watching series of Bob Proctor's YouTube videos on playing the mind game, I could make such a bold statement and work towards it. I wrote it boldly in all-caps and pasted it at my balcony and kept going over it.

From Christmas Day, it just occurred to me to ASK according to Matthew 7:7. So, I started to make cold calls on some Nairalanders that I believed were making good money. I would tell each of them, "please, in the spirit of the season, kindly teach me how to escape poverty going into 2021". 

One of them accepted to help and even told me to keep his display name a secret. He very kindly took me through a simple process that I am going to show you below. I didn't need to pay a dime to anyone to follow this process. It's also very simple but you must have your thinking cap on. That's what the guy taught me to do and what I am here to show you too.

The guy says I should keep his display name a secret because he doesn't have the time to entertain people's questions. But I asked him to permit me to share. He gladly granted me the permission. Personally, I like sharing what I know. So, I'm glad to share too. All you have to pay me is attention. A candle doesn't lose its light by lighting other candles. 

When the guy sent me the messages on Whatsapp, it looked so simple I didn't really believe it. I just followed up because I had nothing else doing. In fact, it was in the night that I realized I had made almost N700,000 since 27th. So, I advise you DO NOT TAKE THIS AS ONE OF THOSE THINGS YOU SEE ON THE INTERNET.

I will continue to post the details below. For now, see the screenshot. Imagine how surprised I was to know that my 0.069 BTC was as huge as $1,800 (almost N700,000)! It's just like I'm dreaming it. This will be my first time of making N700,000 in a day since I was born.

i have issue with my whatapp but telegram is ok.
can you send to my telegram
Re: Changed Instantly by orble: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
Welcum:
Oga Welcum, Abeg i don't have access to whatsapp due to financial reasons beyond my control now.
Kindly send this vital info to my email: king.richie1@ yahoo.com
Help me and chess away poverty in my generation forever

God reward you
Re: Changed Instantly by MRFIXER001: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
Waiting for what to be precise?
Chepos1:
We are patiently waiting
Re: Changed Instantly by Streib: 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Welcum:

BTC kee you dia cheesy

Nice new format, by the way
Re: Changed Instantly by Generalwoodz(m): 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
I see your nice formation wink

(1) (Reply)

Introduction To Metaforce 'force Classic' Launching On Monday 6th June 2022 / Simplest Way To Get Your Tax Clearance Certificate / Telecom Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.