Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

10 Biggest Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Biggest Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Youths (523 Views)

Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries / Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners / Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Biggest Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Youths by bigpicture001: 10:28am On Dec 29, 2020
...it a common place in naija and for humans to say they like/hate something or actions whereas it is the opposite they actually relate to....as an observant,I have come to realize and will so list the different hypocrisy of the Nigerian youths as follows:

1. They all love the NYSC. As against the normal talk by the youths of this country where they claim the scheme is useless and waste their time and bla bla bla...almost every naija youth is very excited about going for service .yahoo guy or not..infact especially the ladies..don't listen to their public outburst against the scheme...its all a two face reaction

2. Nigerian ladies love sex a lot: as against the public show of rejection or dislike for sex by almost every naija gal....its a big lie...sex is food for them..intact they can dump you for not being sex active or being too much friendly with dem without a move towards sex...

3. Nigerians love corruption: if u take naija youths complain about government corruption seriously you most ght be deceived that you are dealing with saints..start from just their WAEC and JAMB you will realize that over 85% of youth approve of special centers and in the own private discuss will criticized their siblings who is in govt. But is not rich because he doesn't want to steal..

4. They are all chronic debtors: " honestly I don't feel alright when am financially indebt to someone" " I like to pay and have peace of mind" believe that at your own peril...those are common statements from naija youths as it partain borrowing... Just try giv anyone money and see whether quarrel will not result in d payback.

5. Most naija broke boiz are womanizers too: when such category gather, they claim saint not knowing that they single date and keep loyalty to partners cuz lack of money, hence dey condemn sex excapades of wealthier big boiz.....

6. Most naija youth abandoned friends behind on travelling overseas:...this does not need any apostle..we all know the truth

7. All naija guyz want sex for favour to ladies: yes it might take longer b4 dey strike but in all they want a share of the natural goody if not y do guyz find it hard helping a fellow random guy...you hear rev. Fathers helping females up and down but no male...we all love hypocrisy in the country

8. All naija gals want to marry: but wen u confront them about marriage in d public,they deny the desire to get married forming.."who marriage help" this include the feminist also..

9. Need I have to say they earnestly love bad leadership. But like to complain about it...if a better candidate stands in their front to b elected, they would remember their tribe religion and others and argue it out dt if he want to steal ,let him steal so long as he is from their preferred religion or tribe.....

OK..leme leave it at 9 so u can add ur noticeable hypocrisy by naija youths

1 Like

Re: 10 Biggest Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Youths by CodeTemplar: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2020
Lol... quite true.
Re: 10 Biggest Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Youths by ozuru(m): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2020
True talk �
Re: 10 Biggest Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Youths by Vexedkid(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mostly true, though I sincerely hate debts.
Re: 10 Biggest Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Youths by BigSarah(f): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
This list is false and a product of poor thinking...
Graduates don't love NYSC, imagine there was an alternative best believe many would take it
Re: 10 Biggest Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Youths by bigpicture001: 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
BigSarah:
This list is false and a product of poor thinking...
Graduates don't love NYSC, imagine there was an alternative best believe many would take it

That is what you think....I am thickly involved with youthful activities....all of them are during to go for services...hence you hear them say.." I know where I for they if not this yeye NYSC....but they want to kill u on info about service registration and camping.......

I talk from so much experience with over 500,000 naija youths of different personalities and background
Re: 10 Biggest Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Youths by marsman: 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
No cap about the last fact, Only few can resist the urge
Re: 10 Biggest Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Youths by BigSarah(f): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
bigpicture001:

That is what you think....I am thickly involved with youthful activities....all of them are during to go for services...hence you hear them say.." I know where I for they if not this yeye NYSC....but they want to kill u on info about service registration and camping.......

I talk from so much experience with over 500,000 naija youths of different personalities and background

Because there isn't an alternative and NYSC is compulsory for every graduate... If a survey is carried out on all graduating students from various institutions you'd understand that most aren't even interested provided there's an alternative...
I'm not saying they don't need the money o, i mean the experience and display of youthful exuberance isn't why youths jump on NYSC
Re: 10 Biggest Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Youths by bigpicture001: 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
BigSarah:

Because there isn't an alternative and NYSC is compulsory for every graduate... If a survey is carried out on all graduating students from various institutions you'd understand that most aren't even interested provided there's an alternative...
I'm not saying they don't need the money o, i mean the experience and display of youthful exuberance isn't why youths jump on NYSC

There is an alternative if u don't know..exception certificate: u get it if u register for camping 3x but fail to show up.....DAT way u maneuver it.

Youth love the NYSC scheme
Re: 10 Biggest Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Youths by socialmediaman: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
#3 and #9 grin

I could less generalization but these 2 caught my attention
Re: 10 Biggest Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Youths by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
10. most Nigerian youths loves cultism alot ...the females likes to date cultists but will come over on nairaland to condem them ...

Even the guys wanna belong but if them no get the liver ....they will start talking trash but deep down inside them, they wanna become SM

I dey my house Sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Biggest Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Youths by BigSarah(f): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
bigpicture001:

There is an alternative if u don't know..exception certificate: u get it if u register for camping 3x but fail to show up.....DAT way u maneuver it.

Youth love the NYSC scheme

Exception certificate has disadvantages so I heard, some youths love it that's unarguable

(1) (Reply)

Hungry And Now We Kill Ourselves Over Rice / Pigeon Released By Imo State Governor Refused To Fly. (WATCH) / If You Don’t Pray, You Are Prolonging The War All Over Nigeria —femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.