Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Distress Sale Of Fiat Ducato Vans-1.2m And Benz 1.1m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Distress Sale Of Fiat Ducato Vans-1.2m And Benz 1.1m (1107 Views)

Reg C240 Benz @ 1.9m / Distress Sale Of Fiat Ducato Van-1m / 2008 Mercedes Benz @ 1.350k (abuja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distress Sale Of Fiat Ducato Vans-1.2m And Benz 1.1m by Fortheloveofcan: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2020
3 Fiat Ducato,Ford and Renault master diesel vans for sale.Owner is relocating and needs funds by this weekend.Vehicles are in good condition and have ongoing contract with various FMCG logistics company.You can make between 250 to 350k per month and can even inherit trusted drivers.You will also be given all available contacts for jobs with the van.
please only very serious and ready buyers should call.No time for third party or remarketing please.
The Benz is in good condition and is a foreign used vehicle never registered.
Cal me Sadiq zero eight zero 697745 zero five

1 Like

Re: Distress Sale Of Fiat Ducato Vans-1.2m And Benz 1.1m by Fortheloveofcan: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2020
Hi
Re: Distress Sale Of Fiat Ducato Vans-1.2m And Benz 1.1m by Fortheloveofcan: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2020
Buy and start earning immediately.
Re: Distress Sale Of Fiat Ducato Vans-1.2m And Benz 1.1m by Fortheloveofcan: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
These buses won't last in the market.Act fast.make that call now
Re: Distress Sale Of Fiat Ducato Vans-1.2m And Benz 1.1m by kingbee90: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
Post more pictures of the Benz. And tell us the engine capacity. You might sell it faster.

1 Like

Re: Distress Sale Of Fiat Ducato Vans-1.2m And Benz 1.1m by rexana: 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Distress Sale Of Fiat Ducato Vans-1.2m And Benz 1.1m by bishopkay: 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
You didn’t state your location. I think you'd sell faster and get more interested folks if that were available
Re: Distress Sale Of Fiat Ducato Vans-1.2m And Benz 1.1m by money121(m): 6:22am On Dec 30, 2020
Fortheloveofcan:
3 Fiat Ducato,Ford and Renault master diesel vans for sale.Owner is relocating and needs funds by this weekend.Vehicles are in good condition and have ongoing contract with various FMCG logistics company.You can make between 250 to 350k per month and can even inherit trusted drivers.You will also be given all available contacts for jobs with the van.
please only very serious and ready buyers should call.No time for third party or remarketing please.
Location pls
Re: Distress Sale Of Fiat Ducato Vans-1.2m And Benz 1.1m by Fortheloveofcan: 8:42am On Dec 31, 2020
Surulere Lagos sorry for the late response please
Re: Distress Sale Of Fiat Ducato Vans-1.2m And Benz 1.1m by Fortheloveofcan: 8:44am On Dec 31, 2020
kingbee90:
Post more pictures of the Benz. And tell us the engine capacity. You might sell it faster.

Re: Distress Sale Of Fiat Ducato Vans-1.2m And Benz 1.1m by Kongrats: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2021
Happy birthday to those that would have bought any of these vans already. You know they say Satan is the father of all liars, the real owner of these vans is the father of Satan. I lost only 150k naira instead of about $16k.

My main concern was to buy these vans but I'm not in the country to verify his claims. Then, I told a lady friend to buy some other items from him so that he'd use one of the vans to deliver the items. Let's just thank God that the van managed to reach Abulegba from Surulere. Then I told the lady that the vans may not be working fine since he didn't claim that but my main concern is the connection to the distributors. That let's wait till after the new year before I buy the vans. So that there won't be stories that the distributors are not opened yet.

There were lots of irregularities in his claims but I just thought that he is in a hurry to meet a deadline, so I overlooked all those lies. But every of the items I bought has one issue or the other. Then I messaged him that I'd be returning one of the items as it's not working perfectly fine. It will even cost me more to return than to replace/repair, but I wanted to try to still trust him because I really need those vans and the "connection to the distributors". Instead of him to try and talk me through, he dropped a bigger lie that made me to type this long thread.

You don't need to believe me, go and test the waters. May God be with you. I'll be here again when you return to verify my claim.

Fortheloveofcan:

1 Like

Re: Distress Sale Of Fiat Ducato Vans-1.2m And Benz 1.1m by Jaaqbruce: 9:03am On Apr 08, 2021
This is very sad indeed

(1) (Reply)

9ja Used Toyota Sienna Gray First Body 2005 1.280k / Clean TOKUMBO 2016 Toyota Corolla / 2011 Toyota Camry LE Available @3.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.