Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

"I Can Invite Ronaldo & Messi To Dinner" - Player Of The Year Lewandowski - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Can Invite Ronaldo & Messi To Dinner" - Player Of The Year Lewandowski (320 Views)

Ronaldo-Messi Fight Ends Russian Couple’s Marriage In Divorce / Maradona Slams Argentine Team, Compares Messi To Argentine Comedian, Patoruzu / UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Can Invite Ronaldo & Messi To Dinner" - Player Of The Year Lewandowski by abullpantii2345: 11:25am On Dec 29, 2020
Poland and Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski said that he can "invite Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi to dinner" after beating both legends to the Globe Soccer Player of the Year award in Dubai on Sunday. Lewandowski was joined at the ceremony by Ronaldo, who won the Player of the Century award.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmxb87eCR5U
Re: "I Can Invite Ronaldo & Messi To Dinner" - Player Of The Year Lewandowski by joceey(m): 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
grin
Re: "I Can Invite Ronaldo & Messi To Dinner" - Player Of The Year Lewandowski by paulolee(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
dts if covid would allow them

(1) (Reply)

The Best Football Prediction Website In The World !!! / Lionel Messi The Great Achiever / Wow, This Shoe Was Sold For $1millon, See The Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.