Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Piggyvest Customer Service Is Top Notch! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Piggyvest Customer Service Is Top Notch! (1438 Views)

Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers / How Legit Is Piggyvest / How Do I Get Cheap Data plans? [Service is No longer available] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Piggyvest Customer Service Is Top Notch! by Godmother(f): 11:48am On Dec 29, 2020
So, over the weekend, I had an issue with my Piggyvest account. I needed to withdraw the money there for a medical emergency.

I tried several, but got the error message my account had been flagged because I had the same BVN linked to another account (this is point one for this investment platform. Shows they take their security seriously).

In frustration, I shot a few messages to their several contact emails. Only to remember it was Friday evening.

Since most companies don't work weekends, I decided to accept my fate and bear the illness till Monday.

All of a sudden, I got an email notification. I had been responded to! On a Friday evening! We are talking 8pm-ish.

And the best part? I got the message from their manager, a lady named Rukayat. She was polite and eager to assist. She asked for the needed details and walked me through the steps.

I was surprised and will always hold the platform in high esteem because of her.

I'm also going to make this my investment platform henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Piggyvest Customer Service Is Top Notch! by Karleb(m): 11:52am On Dec 29, 2020
That is because they are young and are paid well.
They also have excellent work environment.
grin
I'm sure she's working from home.

1 Like

Re: Piggyvest Customer Service Is Top Notch! by Godmother(f): 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Karleb:
That is because they are young and are paid well.

They also have an excellent work environment.

grin

I'm sure she's working from home.

Hmmm. I've seen some well-paid staff with a nasty attitude and bad service. This lady was different.
Re: Piggyvest Customer Service Is Top Notch! by Infogetong(f): 6:13am On Jan 02, 2021
It's January 2021 start your Piggy vest savings
Re: Piggyvest Customer Service Is Top Notch! by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:29am On Jan 02, 2021
Impressive service

(1) (Reply)

Help With Federal Ministry Of Trade And Investment Website / Why Can’t I Make Any Sale (need Advice)? / What Business Can I Start With N150K?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.