Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

2023: I Still Have A Role To Play In Politics, Says Jimi Agbaje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Still Have A Role To Play In Politics, Says Jimi Agbaje (554 Views)

Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Still Have A Role To Play In Politics, Says Jimi Agbaje by Officialhorlah(m): 11:49am On Dec 29, 2020
The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the 2015 and 2019 Lagos State Governorship Elections, Jimi Agbaje, says he still has a role to play in the politics of the state and the country come 2023.

Agbaje, who was defeated in the last two elections by former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode and incumbent Governor Babajide Sanwo- Olu – both of the All Progressives Congress, however , said his running for office “ is not at all cost” .
The politician and pharmacist spoke on Tuesday, noting that time and event would tell whether or not he would be re -contesting the governorship seat of Lagos State .

“ I remain in politics . My running for office is not at all cost. What role I will play is still very unclear but I believe I have a role to play in the politics of our country and of Lagos State, ” Agbaje said while featuring on Arise TV’s The Morning Show monitored by The PUNCH.
Agbaje also said the PDP must get its home in order to have a successful outing in future elections.

“ In what capacity, I believe time and event will tell . But I won ’t stand here and tell you Jimi Agbaje is running for governor because it is not even on the table . But in any case, you ’ ve got to get the party in proper shape to be able to run an election and I’ m not sure the party is in the right shape now, ” he added .

Cc Myynd44

https://punchng.com/2023-i-still-have-a-role-to-play-in-politics-says-jimi-agbaje/

Re: 2023: I Still Have A Role To Play In Politics, Says Jimi Agbaje by thesicilian: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2020
That's the role of the antagonist: always contesting but never winning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Still Have A Role To Play In Politics, Says Jimi Agbaje by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2020
Papa e done do na, Na we wey no get role to play? Allow us make we enter change this kwantri na

Las las na to Jakpa oh leave this s#!+ #ole for $#!+ Men
Re: 2023: I Still Have A Role To Play In Politics, Says Jimi Agbaje by uptimumOne23(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2020
The party will never be in shape till thy kingdom come

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Still Have A Role To Play In Politics, Says Jimi Agbaje by Lamasta(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2020
Keep trying there is no offence there
Re: 2023: I Still Have A Role To Play In Politics, Says Jimi Agbaje by abc115: 11:59am On Dec 29, 2020
PDP candidate role
Re: 2023: I Still Have A Role To Play In Politics, Says Jimi Agbaje by OsuAmaka: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
Your political career was doomed, dead and burried the very moment you promised the ibos an installation of Eze in Yoruba royal palace. It is sacrilege to put a pig on a bed that belongs to the child.

-Osu amaka

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Still Have A Role To Play In Politics, Says Jimi Agbaje by 217seventeen: 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
OsuAmaka:
Your political career was doomed, dead and burried the very moment you promised the ibos an installation of Eze in Yoruba royal palace. It is sacrilege to put a pig on a bed that belongs to the child.

-Osu amaka
[/s]
Re: 2023: I Still Have A Role To Play In Politics, Says Jimi Agbaje by Bonesking(m): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
Agbaje the sellout should go and sit down.
Re: 2023: I Still Have A Role To Play In Politics, Says Jimi Agbaje by Bonesking(m): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
OsuAmaka:
[s]Your political career was doomed, dead and burried the very moment you promised the ibos an installation of Eze in Yoruba royal palace. It is sacrilege to put a pig on a bed that belongs to the child.

-Osu amaka[/s]
Abobaku Tinubu. Is that what you and your gay partner discussed about when you had sex last night?
Re: 2023: I Still Have A Role To Play In Politics, Says Jimi Agbaje by longetivity(m): 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
You will still govern lasgidi, trust me Agbajelola
Re: 2023: I Still Have A Role To Play In Politics, Says Jimi Agbaje by Fahdiga1: 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
Dear Jimi, your campaign money is needed by the youths. continue contesting
Re: 2023: I Still Have A Role To Play In Politics, Says Jimi Agbaje by AntiIgbo: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Bonesking:
Abobaku Tinubu. Is that what you and your gay partner discussed about when you had sex last night?
[/s]
Re: 2023: I Still Have A Role To Play In Politics, Says Jimi Agbaje by AntiIgbo: 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Bonesking:
Agbaje the sellout should go and sit down.
[/s]
Re: 2023: I Still Have A Role To Play In Politics, Says Jimi Agbaje by obonujoker(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Baba customer go rest along with your fellow customers Ize Iyamu of Edo and Ogboru of Delta State...

Make una rest abeg grin
Re: 2023: I Still Have A Role To Play In Politics, Says Jimi Agbaje by KoleDgreat2020(m): 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
some person's are just shameless

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa / General Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor / What You Should Know About The (insane) Equity Act Bill Set To Be Passed In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.