Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Unilorin Issues Resumption Notice To Staffs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Issues Resumption Notice To Staffs (2662 Views)

Parents And Babcock University Staffs Fight Over Hotel Spaces (VIDEO) / BSU Resumption Notice To Staffs And Students / Disregard Resumption Notice -LASU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Issues Resumption Notice To Staffs by Diamondniyi(m): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
The management of university of Ilorin has issued resumption notice to all staffs of the institution.

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Issues Resumption Notice To Staffs by everglaze01: 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
School na February be dat
Re: Unilorin Issues Resumption Notice To Staffs by Dreamliner787(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
Chaii... It shall not be well with whosoever created this coronavirus

3 Likes

Re: Unilorin Issues Resumption Notice To Staffs by YADNUS11: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
lipsrsealed
MAD OOo
Re: Unilorin Issues Resumption Notice To Staffs by SirWarlock: 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
So PTF can keep people at home till March sad. 1 yr after and they're still going in circles sad. So all states should be put in the same basket sad. Let's hear the nonsense they have to say today angry.
Re: Unilorin Issues Resumption Notice To Staffs by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
SirWarlock:
So PTF can keep people at home till March sad. 1 yr after and they're still going in circles sad. So all states should be put in the same basket sad. Let's hear the nonsense they have to say today angry.
please update us here whatever the outcome is
Re: Unilorin Issues Resumption Notice To Staffs by StarFire08(f): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
Please any info on Uniben ?
Re: Unilorin Issues Resumption Notice To Staffs by pegix(m): 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
Unilorin we dey come soon
I don miss that popcorn guy for gate Omo na him dey serve me my regular grin

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Issues Resumption Notice To Staffs by jericco1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
Wahala for who still dey school o
Re: Unilorin Issues Resumption Notice To Staffs by paddyDIGITAL(m): 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
Time to get back to work
Re: Unilorin Issues Resumption Notice To Staffs by TANID(m): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
pegix:
Unilorin we dey come soon
I don miss that popcorn guy for gate Omo na him dey serve me my regular grin
join me on whatsapp bro we Need to Talk Business zero seven zero 80896643
Re: Unilorin Issues Resumption Notice To Staffs by Uyi168: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
StarFire08:
Please any info on Uniben ?
Sports festival comes up in February.
So, school resume from March.
Re: Unilorin Issues Resumption Notice To Staffs by Dwanay(m): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
how valid is this ?
Re: Unilorin Issues Resumption Notice To Staffs by abosede35876: 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
Wahala for who still dey school o
Re: Unilorin Issues Resumption Notice To Staffs by IbadanJohnWick(f): 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
goodluck covid19 angry angry
Re: Unilorin Issues Resumption Notice To Staffs by Auxiliarytk: 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
I think the fear for most FG school are much due to the fact that some students and staffs, are from outside the country which are peculiar to Unilorin and others. The covid 19 pandemic real. Stay Safe.
Re: Unilorin Issues Resumption Notice To Staffs by SirWarlock: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
Uyi168:
Sports festival comes up in February.
So, school resume from March.
what does one have to do with the other? undecided

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Issues Resumption Notice To Staffs by SirWarlock: 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2020
Auxiliarytk:
I think the fear for most FG school are much due to the fact that some students and staffs, are from outside the country which are peculiar to Unilorin and others. The covid 19 pandemic real. Stay Safe.

outside the country, unilorin sad
Re: Unilorin Issues Resumption Notice To Staffs by Diffpussies(m): 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
Check my signature ,,, I got a big one for u at affordable price
Re: Unilorin Issues Resumption Notice To Staffs by Uyi168: 8:16am On Dec 30, 2020
SirWarlock:
what does one have to do with the other? undecided

If u are a uniben student, u would understand.

(1) (Reply)

One Student Dies In Cult Clash During Inter-house Sports (Photos) / Is O Level Result Required For A Masters Program Overseas / When Will Jamb Registration Start?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.