Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

A Question To Ask Yourself Before Doing Anything - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Question To Ask Yourself Before Doing Anything (152 Views)

A Question For Perfectionists - Does Perfection Impede Improvement? / Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k / 5 Questions To Ask Before You Join A Company! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Question To Ask Yourself Before Doing Anything by planetpgold(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
Timothy Here Again,

The path to wisdom is the highest way, the way in which all doubts, fear and uncertainties, whether in your job or career ladder, are dispelled to realize surety.

Before you attain the wisdom needed to get anything you want in life, you must be able to exercise self-control through the conscious making of decisions (decision is destiny), careful thoughts that are not based on the wimps of emotion.

An unwise person is governed by his passion and personal craving. When you are about to do anything, did you not ask yourself, *" is this right"*? but only considers how much pleasure you will gain from it.

Recently, I introduced you to the Business Analyst Training Videos Bundle. A 2-key skills you must-have during and post COVID-19 Pandemic. If you are yet to take action, then ask yourself *is this skill that will put me ahead of my peers right for me?*. Then make your decision which I am sure will be a wise choice.

Click on the below link to make a move now

http://platinumgoldsolutions.com/finbus

Or

Call or Chat the Admin on 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127, 08082366372

to get started with your 2021 career year on a smooth, brighter, and best track. The training Videos can be delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria and the world.

Dedicated to Your Vision and Career Success
Tim Jibodu, FCA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your Job And Even Get A Promotion / When I Make A Difference In Somebody’s Life, It Makes Me Sparkle- Nike Ogunlesi / How To Find The Best Logistics Agent To Deliver Your Parcel At a low price rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.