Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

What Is It Devops? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is It Devops? (290 Views)

The Distinctions Between Devops Engineers, System Administrators, And Webmasters / Difference Between A Webmaster And Devops Professional / Linux Devops VPS Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is It Devops? by stonehedge20202: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
A few weeks ago I learned what devops is! I was amazed at the popularity of this specialty and type of activity! A lot of people started to turn to such offices to increase the popularity and quality of service of their applications! So if you are a person versed in technology and IT, I recommend paying attention. Moreover, I even know one good platform https://alpacked.io/blog/infrastructure-as-code-for-devops
Re: What Is It Devops? by ilonmaskitos: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
stonehedge20202:
A few weeks ago I learned what devops is! I was amazed at the popularity of this specialty and type of activity! A lot of people started to turn to such offices to increase the popularity and quality of service of their applications! So if you are a person versed in technology and IT, I recommend paying attention. Moreover, I even know one good platform.

Yes you are right! Its so popular now
Re: What Is It Devops? by Yanucar: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hello, I want to say that infrastructure as code provides significant advantages over manual preparation. Because infrastructure is defined as code, the entire process and deployment can be automated and can be started by anyone on the DevOps team. Infrastructure users get the resources they need, when they need it. By the way, at https://deepinspire.com/blog/what_is_infrastructure_as_code/ you can read detailed information about what infrastructure as code is and what problems it can solve.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Change My Nairaland Signature? / Can You Be Very Good At Programming & Still Be Poor / Gadgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.