Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

How To Set Up An Ecommerce Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Set Up An Ecommerce Website (272 Views)

How To Improve Core Web Vitals For An Ecommerce Website? / Need An Ecommerce Website Or An Online Store? Get In Here / Need An Ecommerce Website? Check Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up An Ecommerce Website by Teqpixels(m): 6:23pm On May 24, 2021
So you're looking to set up an online store, and you're looking to WordPress to make it happen. We get that - after all, 30% of websites live today are powered by WordPress and with good reason. It's a powerful, scalable platform, and best of all, it's free!
That said, you shouldn't automatically reach for WordPress without considering some alternative options. WordPress is a great platform, but it isn't for everyone. If you're just looking to sell a few products as a side hustle, for example, using WordPress would be like hiring a bus instead of taking an Uber; time-consuming, costly, and rather unnecessary.
If this sounds like you, check out our side-by-side comparison of the best eCommerce platforms and website builders if you're after an altogether easier solution.
If you're sticking with WordPress, then great - let's get down to how you actually go about building an eCommerce site. Even if you've already installed WordPress, stick with us for the first three sections.
Here are the 9 steps to launching your eCommerce website with WordPress:

READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE:
https://teqpixels.com/how-to-set-up-an-ecommerce-website/

1 Like

Re: How To Set Up An Ecommerce Website by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 29, 2021
Nice info; I did not see the side-by-side comparison of ecommerce platforms on the link, though. I do prefer WordPress's Business Plan, which I've just upgraded to. I've installed WooCommerce plugin on there and may upgrade to their eCommerce plan later without having to transfer my site elsewhere and mess anything up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Funds Needed / Fixing WP Admin. / Website vs Apps Which Is Easier To Be Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.