Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. (64860 Views)

10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now / At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos / Amendment Of Lagos Railway (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. by AFONJACOW(m): 4:48am On Dec 30, 2020
loopman:

If anyone betrayed the South, it’s Ibos and Jonathan
AFONJA the known betrayers grin
Re: Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. by NGpatriot: 5:15am On Dec 30, 2020
MajorLeaguePlay:

156km is less than a hundred miles. How many centuries are you planning to connect the whole country?

I'm satisfied with 156km start to finish in less than 3 years and at the rate of 156km every 3 years and completing warri itakpe that was abandoned for 30 years in less than 3 years, it won't take centuries, I see just years.

156km in less than 3 years means we have the will, the capacity and credible leadership to connect Nigeria within a decade.

5 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. by loopman: 5:31am On Dec 30, 2020
AFONJACOW:

Lmaooooo! Your leaders betrayed you because they know you are worthless. For over 6 years they were stealing FG money from Anyim to Chidoka, from dieziani to Odumodu, from Okonjo Iweala to that fat, ugly and body bleaching BMW thief at the aviation ministry. Bloody thieving tribe grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 30, 2020
loopman:

Lmaooooo! Your leaders betrayed you because they know you are worthless. For over 6 years they were stealing FG money from Anyim to Chidoka, from dieziani to Odumodu, from Okonjo Iweala to that fat BMW thief at the aviation ministry. Bloody thieving tribe grin

Lol. Even Jesus, in the the Christian Bible, directly addresses the hypocrisy and two-faced fake life of Igbos in Matthew 7:5. Igbos always have time to call out and criticize the leaders of others or highlight the wrongs in the societies of others.

Yet they Will never speak about their own grossly misruling leaders or aberrant society that produced James Nwafor, Awkuzu SARS, Osu. Discrimination, perfidious crimes etal.

It is clear even their purported Christianity is fake and hypocritical as they have never had any interest in heeding the admonition of Jesus in the Bible which speaks to them directly. They are irredeemable hypocrites and haters.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_7:5#:~:text=and%20then%20shalt%20thou%20see,out%20of%20your%20brother's%20eye.

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

This verse continues the metaphor of a person with a plank in their own eye who criticizes someone for a speck in that person's eye. In this verse, Jesus argues that one must first remove the plank before going on to remove the speck. This verse makes clear that it is the height of hypocrisy to point out a minor flaw (sin) in another when your sins are much worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 30, 2020
AFONJACOW:

Igbos. The known hypocrites, haters, liars, two-faced cowards and turncoats

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. by Tekrify(m): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2020
I agree with u...but GEJ should have commissioned them..dat man stayed in power for more than 6 years..and he commissioned no land mark project...BUBU in equal amount of period will commission warri itakpe rail line and Lagos Ibadan rail line... The same BUBU will even commission all the international airport terminal that GEJ was a big part of..Common east west road ..BUBU is constructing..what exactly the GEJ offer apart from the universities....his tenure was a waste...
Only if BUBU can give up Nepotism and dullness he won't have his name written as the worst president even with a lot of landmark achievements
Obi1kenobi:

Abuja light rail was about 90% completed by GEJ. Kaduna-Abuja line was at an even more advanced stage of completion. GEJ would definitely have finished them in his 2nd term - just as Buhari is finishing this Lagos-Ibadan line in his 2nd term. I despised much in GEJ's administration (which was why I supported Buhari over him) but pretending Buhari deserves credit for those is dishonest.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. by NGpatriot: 8:35am On Dec 30, 2020
Tekrify:
I agree with u...but GEJ should have commissioned them..dat man stayed in power for more than 6 years..and he commissioned no land mark project...BUBU in equal amount of period will commission warri itakpe rail line and Lagos Ibadan rail line... The same BUBU will even commission all the international airport terminal that GEJ was a big part of..Common east west road ..BUBU is constructing..what exactly the GEJ offer apart from the universities....his tenure was a waste...
Only if BUBU can give up Nepotism and dullness he won't have his name written as the worst president even with a lot of landmark achievements

Add the 2nd NB, started and to be completed and commissioned by PMB under a single administration.

GEJ earned N51 Trillion from oil, the largest oil earnings under any president and he did little or nothing with it, but PMB is starting and commissioning major projects with so little and depressed oil wealth.

6 years of GEJ and 16 years of PDP was trash, total waste.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

Add the 2nd NB, started and to be completed and commissioned by PMB under a single administration.

GEJ earned N51 Trillion from oil, the largest oil earnings under any president and he did little or nothing with it, but PMB is starting and commissioning major projects with so little and depressed oil wealth.

6 years of GEJ and 16 years of PDP was trash, total waste.

Indeed and that in itself shows how hateful of Nigeria Igbos are. They continue to worship the same disastrous PDP while proclaiming awful GEJ, till today, a messiah.

The best thing that can happen to Nigeria is for Igbos to gain Biafra asap.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. by Exodora: 9:20am On Dec 30, 2020
My own is that all these people that are ploughing their phones here and there should spoil or blast that train the way they have done to other public places .
Re: Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. by AFONJACOW(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2020
candidtalk:

abi nah igbos betrayed Awo and Abiola grin
Re: Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. by AFONJACOW(m): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2020
candidtalk:

abi nah igbos pushed Awo into frustration and he took his own life or nah igbos betrayed Abiola, look at coward that didn't have a course since inception of Nigeria is calling a region that want out turncoat, nah igbos dey scavenger all the evil forest for ogun looking for skull to mine or nah them be fulani herdman wey dey rape ur mama for emm farm... Cowards if u match leg for ground dey go just tear race grin
Re: Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. by loopman: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2020
candidtalk:

Indeed and that in itself shows how hateful of Nigeria Igbos are. They continue to worship the same disastrous PDP while proclaiming awful GEJ, till today, a messiah.

The best thing that can happen to Nigeria is for Igbos to gain Biafra asap.

The mutual animosity will stop and Nigerians will heave a sigh of relief

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. by loopman: 9:59am On Dec 30, 2020
AFONJACOW:
abi nah igbos pushed Awo into frustration and he took his own life or nah igbos betrayed Abiola, look at coward that didn't have a course since inception of Nigeria is calling a region that want out turncoat, nah igbos dey scavenger all the evil forest for ogun looking for skull to mine or nah them be fulani herdman wey dey rape ur mama for emm farm... Cowards if u match leg for ground dey go just tear race grin

You think and write like a very stupid person!

Don’t enter 2021 with this mindset, you will end up in life as a wasted human being.
Re: Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. by OAUTemitayo: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

I'm satisfied with 156km start to finish in less than 3 years and at the rate of 156km every 3 years and completing warri itakpe that was abandoned for 30 years in less than 3 years, it won't take centuries, I see just years.

156km in less than 3 years means we have the will, the capacity and credible leadership to connect Nigeria within a decade.

Stop belittling the achievement of my party, APC.
Lagos to Ibadan Standard Railway is a double track with each extending as far as 156KM, that's 310KM in three years.

Abuja to Kaduna is 160Km if I am not mistaken and it took PDP 16 years to reach 80%. APC had to complete it.
PDP is a useless party and we will not rest until we erase it out of existence

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 30, 2020
loopman:

The mutual animosity will stop and Nigerians will heave a sigh of relief

Yes. No nation can develop hosting vindictive and hateful enemies-within that Igbos are. How this is not obvious to the 'one Nigeria' old boys I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 30, 2020
OAUTemitayo:

Stop belittling the achievement of my party, APC.
Lagos to Ibadan Standard Railway is a double track with each extending as far as 156KM, that's 310KM in three years.

Abuja to Kaduna is 160Km if I am not mistaken and it took PDP 16 years to reach 80%. APC had to complete it.
PDP is a useless party and we will not rest until we erase it out of existence

Lol. Ironically the same Party loved unreservedly by the IPOBian enemies-of-Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) / We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. / Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.