Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) (39988 Views)

EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) / Rival Cult Groups Clash In Fadeyi, Lagos State. Shot At Each Other (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by osothermal(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....a life without ruggedity is not worth living But the need to use sense can not be over emphasized

Rest in peace to them.....only if they are not wings..but if they are wings....then clip them all
One for seven.....we nor go fall before our time
Clip them wings...even Jesus was confirmed in the wilderness
Them nor fit fly for Edo state again...
FOOL

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by mountmoriah(m): 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bkayyy:
No pity from this side except for the toddler
Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by Papertrail11(m): 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
Confra no be way

3 Likes

Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by CuteTj(m): 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
"He who lives by the sword, Dies by the sword."

Thats the inscription on the shirt of the one wearing red. I guess he is living out what is written on the t-shirt.

4 Likes

Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by Emyogalanya: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
Na their way for this bayelsa. Children shooting guns like christmass fireworks

5 Likes

Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by endsarrrs(f): 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
Subanalahi sad
Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by omoteacher(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
shocked

As written on the T-shirt of one of them 'Live by

the sword' die by the sword'.

2 Likes

Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by Donchyke007(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Live by the sword, die by the sword!
Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by mountmoriah(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Emyogalanya:
Na their way for this bayelsa. Children shooting guns like christmass fireworks
decatalyst:
Wasted lives.
Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by IkpuMmadu: 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
All these Bayelsa youths and cultism.... When would they have sense . Yenegoa is such a lovely place with scary setup

1 Like

Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by freetheking: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
post=97527614:
Update From . COM

Five persons, including a toddler died during a shoot-out between two rival cult groups at Lobia community in Southern Ijaw Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, Reports.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, SP Asinim Buswat, who confirmed the incident said four cultists were killed during the clash which happened in the ealy hours of Monday, December 28.

It was gathered by News Crew, that the two rampaging cult groups supposedly from Ukubie and Azuzuama communities clashed during the remembrance ceremony of one Chief Genesis at Lobia II community over a conflict that could not be immediately ascertained.

According to community sources, the toddler, said to be the son of one Mr Amos, an indigene of Lobia I, was hit by a stray bullet. Three of the dead persons are from Ukubie and one from Azuzuama communities.

"Two rival cult gang clashed at Lobia community, Southern Ijaw Local Government Area on December 28, 2020 at about 0230 hours," said SP Butswat.

"The unfortunate incident led to the death of four cultists. Their identities are yet to be ascertained at the moment. The corpses have been deposited at the morgue. Investigations have commenced." he added.

See The Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1105750529859658&id=100012741638484&fs=0&focus_composer=0
God please, destroy this country just as you did to Sodom and gomorrah and recreat her the way want her to be but please don't call her Nigerian again.

2 Likes

Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by CrEaToRmalden(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
Wondermumsy:
I know say this go make front page.when e reach .baba I thank you for this opportunity to become first to comment

Isn't it silly how you value ordinary commenting over the worrisome affairs of the state?

1 Like

Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by Messiah123: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....a life without ruggedity is not worth living But the need to use sense can not be over emphasized

Rest in peace to them.....only if they are not wings..but if they are wings....then clip them all
One for seven.....we nor go fall before our time
Clip them wings...even Jesus was confirmed in the wilderness
Them nor fit fly for Edo state again...
so na aiye you be you better repent before tingos take you count scores all confra na the same them just get different names them nor dey guide anybody if you hear say eiye dey plan hit for you sit down for your house nor run if them no go fit your head comot.

7 Likes

Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by ceejay80s(m): 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
I think its time cultists are killed, we aren't interest in police arrest, these guys are humans like us and they are not more than us all, wetin happen to police and sars will come to them, na time...
Somebody will feel like god just because he is initiated in to cultism , time is coming when communities will start killing them like goats

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by Okoroawusa: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
Terrorism comes in different forms. This is terrible.
I don't know what is wrong with Rivers and Bayelsa every end of the year. This is how Don Waney (or what ever) killed people coming from church on 31st December some few years ago.
Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
Rip to the toddler.

The culture is just wrong, everything is upside down and when we explain why, they say live as thou wilt, it's going get worse.

Those people who keep saying this is because of poverty, you lack thinking skills.
Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by etibaba(m): 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
One has live by the sword and die by the sword inscribed on his shirt. If only he understands the message.
Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by Hallabee1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
post=97527972:

Why are you saying Ok, can't you see blood everywhere
leave the guy, him need slap
Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by Ahmad62(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
Wondermumsy:
I know say this go make front page.when e reach .baba I thank you for this opportunity to become first to comment

Foolishness... Is FTC now an achievement?.. Smh

1 Like

Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by bizzibodi(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
This country na wa oooh!Olololololo!! cry cry
Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by endsarrrs(f): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
Wondermumsy:
LOL. . .NEXT TIME!
Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by enchy: 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by COMPAQ(m): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
post=97527614:
Update From . COM

Five persons, including a toddler died during a shoot-out between two rival cult groups at Lobia community in Southern Ijaw Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, Reports.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, SP Asinim Buswat, who confirmed the incident said four cultists were killed during the clash which happened in the ealy hours of Monday, December 28.

It was gathered by News Crew, that the two rampaging cult groups supposedly from Ukubie and Azuzuama communities clashed during the remembrance ceremony of one Chief Genesis at Lobia II community over a conflict that could not be immediately ascertained.

According to community sources, the toddler, said to be the son of one Mr Amos, an indigene of Lobia I, was hit by a stray bullet. Three of the dead persons are from Ukubie and one from Azuzuama communities.

"Two rival cult gang clashed at Lobia community, Southern Ijaw Local Government Area on December 28, 2020 at about 0230 hours," said SP Butswat.

"The unfortunate incident led to the death of four cultists. Their identities are yet to be ascertained at the moment. The corpses have been deposited at the morgue. Investigations have commenced." he added.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1105750529859658&id=100012741638484&fs=0&focus_composer=0

Nigeria falling more and more apart!
Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by olajizz01(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
Timbers:
Too bad

Thanks to BooHarry and his cohorts the people are now pouring out their frustrations on one another.

This country is in shambles and can never be repaired
Warped thinking faculty, so na Buhari says they must belong and wasting their precious life.
Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by samwillyco1(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
Speechless
Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by ImmanuelCourage: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
post=97527849:
See More Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:
See blood
Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by Glare247(m): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
Timbers:
Too bad

Thanks to BooHarry and his cohorts the people are now pouring out their frustrations on one another.

This country is in shambles and can never be repaired

In ur mind,u have a good comment up dia, what is wrong with ur thinking faculty ?
Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
post=97527614:
Update From . COM

Cultism is a straight road leading to fear, death, misery and Hell jewmen will always escape but strongman will perish tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by KayCee92(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
Well, rip to the innocent baby. Provided the innocent doesn't fall victim When they fight, then all is well. They can as well knock themselves out.
Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by Carloslehder: 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
RainOnMe:
Life does not just have any meaning in this part of the world called Nigeria. I don't know why. God help us.

Please my little son is seriously sick and needs urgent medical attention. He is not eating and he is getting lean by the day. I can't afford anything now due to how broke I am as I was sacked from my security job early this month due to issue I'm 100% innocent of. Please help with any amount to buy him drugs etc. He is my first fruit please.

217*7589*481, Zenith Bank.
Enter town and do labor for bricklayers, you get 2500 daily, lazy ass scammer
Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by tafat: 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
sad one, what a way to go. na so these ones no see 2021 o cry

1 Like

Re: Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) by Slynation(m): 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
One of them is even wearing an inscription written "Those who live by the sword, die by the sword" I guess he got served....!! no RIP from me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 / Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo / Man Brutally Butchered In Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.