Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) (35925 Views)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Mum Dies At 98 / OMG Famous French Designer Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 / Awilo Logomba Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Pose Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by Sabadon(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
Baba lived well rip, died at a ripe age
Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by Dreambeat: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2020
Makes very good suit
Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by Racoon(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
shocked Whao! Really lived long.Rest on.

1 Like

Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by Hallabee1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Tab4kids:
:
you need slap
Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by AMI3(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
The rate people are dieing this year is shocking
Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by Ishilove: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
His designs are wearable, unlike these woke designers who craft rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by cescky(m): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
Seun you seem to be celebrating death these days..

The sane days of nairaland.. You banned this

I hope tou never finally blend for thedarkside a d doing their bidding
Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by kyuniii(m): 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
Rip e no easy 98 chrismas, 2 to make it 100. Baba don try na turn by turn we will all get there.
Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by Kubernetes: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
Like play like play, all will eventually get old.
If u don't die because of a cause, you die from old age
Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by Boxer007(m): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:
Some of his Designs:

hello hi beautiful boy? wink

1 Like

Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by georgeakins: 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
I wore the fake version when I was in school. May God bless his soul
Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by sylve11: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Journey well Mr. Cardin...... sad cool
Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by DEEBOZZ(m): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by Juanmike(m): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Rip
You should change... it's becoming boring.
Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by 12345baba(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
Be like coro done run this one
Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
okay

Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by Corroro: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Rip to him
Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
Righteousness2:
What a Glorious Privileged age to Depart the Earth
Condolences to His Family...

It's good to live long,
It's Better to Depart in JESUS Christ and Make Heaven, Because
No Matter the age and accomplishments here on Earth, if you Depart without JESUS Christ, it is a Waste.

wink
Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by gulfer: 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
RIP Pierre, day me hi to my grandpa, he died earlier cool cool cool cool
Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nairalanders are busy saying β€œthis year has taken a lot of souls.” The man was 98 years old, he should have stayed till 116? Death was imminent.

1 Like

Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by Dollanaira: 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
Oh
Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by cletz991(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
Read!
dawnomike:
Wow! 92!!!
I only had the privilege of wearing one pair of your shoes and 2 of your shirts and a pair troussier... Nice designer!!!

RIP Pierre Cardin
Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by lizdammy: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
Rip
Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
Legend! Fare thee well. This man don chop the corporate and celebrity world money finish. grin

Oh Nigeria, when are we going to stop being sycophants in the hands of this government? People are now afraid of saying the truth, na wah oo. I've been reading about Kuka's message since morning. Was he not saying the truth? People are dying in hundreds everyday nationwide due to insecurity but our government says everything is alright. Shame on those who are in support of immunity.

At the time when we're supposed to work hard and rise to become real giants via innovative ideas, we're busy fighting our selves in a self-inflicted civil war. How are the mighty fallen!

What's happening currently up north calls for worry and we need to begin to blame our leaders up north for the current i security. I dare any mods to ban me here. We can't continue to keep silent naw. They're human beings like us. Today today, they still killed people in Borno, kaduna and other places including benue.

By now, we're supposed to have produced lots of the likes of Pierrepont Cardin promoting our culture at the global stage. Only those who managed to sneak out of the country like Michelle Obama's designer who's of yoruba descent are making it. I remember Ade Osakalumi at Fashion Runway in New York.

Where are we headed my people. I'm not happy at all.

A yoruba adage says, omo taako, oun lo maa gbe ile taako ta, nitakuta, literally, it means a child left untrained would end up selling off the property garnered the trained and lavish the money and that's what's happening up north now. There are hungry youths here too, there are millions of poor people, mainly youths both Muslims and Christian here but we only reason differently. When our leaders were busy luring our grand parents to school with sweets, they never bothered up north and the result is what we are seeing today. Ordinary girls child's right act, they've refused to sign into law when other regions had since done the needful. When the wahala happens, na on top us dem go push am.
Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by Kingrefreshed: 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by mountmoriah(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
ATEAMS:
Rip

Life na turn by turn
Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by Godpikin4real(f): 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
RIP Sir.
Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by ensamy(m): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
I wore it Pierre Cardin shoes in 1997
Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by Teaser4(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2020
dawnomike:
Wow! 98!!!
I only had the privilege of wearing one pair of your shoes and 2 of your shirts and a pair troussier... Nice designer!!!

RIP Pierre Cardin
shey na the original or aba made.. If you lie....

Re: Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
Passion for what you love doing is the best and also what ever you want to do try to learn it. Youths of nowadays are too in a hurry. Nobody wants to be patient enough to learn,go through apprenticeship and mentorship and grow through the ranks.

Pierre Cardin you are a legend...Rest well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) / 2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture / Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.