Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Generate Income In Graphic Designing With Your Phone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Generate Income In Graphic Designing With Your Phone (448 Views)

Designing With Elegance: Architectural Trends In Bespoke Timber Windows / How To Generate Income Data Reselling / Want To Earn 10-15k Designing With Your Smartphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Generate Income In Graphic Designing With Your Phone by LiamDazh(m): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
Before I started Graphics designing with my smartphone. I asked a graphics designer if I could make 3d logos with smart phone. His reply was no. He said it can only be possible with a laptop. But that is not true, the world has evolved so much that you can do alot of things with your smart phone including 3d logo designing from scratch, Flyer designs and many others. I now have a laptop but truth be told I prefer designing with my phone most times. And another thing alot of Graphics designers will hide from you is that there is money in Graphics designing. You can work on different freelancing sites and also get work around you.
I offer free Smartphone Graphics design class every month. If you want to be part of it you can just send me a WhatsApp message 08131340722.

(1) (Reply)

Easiest University For Medicine And Surgery Admission In Nigeria / I Knew I Was Gay At 10 — Bolu Okupe / Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.