Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? (5862 Views)

Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / Netherlands Vs Costa Rica:World Cup Q-finals (4 - 3) On Penalties On 7 July 2014 / Costa Rica Vs Greece World Cup (5 -3) On Penalties On 29th June 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by DisGuy: 3:13am On Jul 02, 2007
9ja4eva:

I don store d site because i no wan take chances

Correct game considering d fact say them no practice

why them no practise? they got there late? i heard the naija fans also got their late the scottish fans had to leave their seats na wa o grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by minto(m): 3:24am On Jul 02, 2007
1-0 in our favor is good enough for opening match. Let's look forward to a better game in the next match. I hope the guys are getting more confident. Congrats.
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by GNature(m): 3:26am On Jul 02, 2007
Congrats to Nigeria cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by 9ja4eva: 3:36am On Jul 02, 2007
Dis Guy:

why them no practise? they got there late? i heard the naija fans also got their late the scottish fans had to leave their seats na wa o grin

Na hurry hurry dem do come oh.D coach sef na days to come dem pick am.Dem try sha considering d wahala here n dere
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by abocana: 4:57am On Jul 02, 2007
we watched it live at royal park here in victoria,british-columbia canada. i was so excited to be among hundred of nigerian that
drove all the way from vancouver to victoria.

still gonna watch the other two matches too in vic.
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by TipX(m): 5:16am On Jul 02, 2007
goal + yahooze celebration

http://youtube.com/watch?v=s1fCve6xKko

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by MP007(m): 5:18am On Jul 02, 2007
who win match, 9ja , how now?
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by TipX(m): 5:22am On Jul 02, 2007
1-0 win

Brown Ideye scorer
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by ayusman16(m): 7:15am On Jul 02, 2007
Congrats Nigerians! The team has improved but just hope they would be able to put their acts 2geda in front of goal. They seems too anxious to release the ball even before touching it, their possession was cool, passes fair, lets watch their next match and see how they'll improve in the competition
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2007
I tried to but sleep got the best off me, worked all weekend and had an early meeting monday morning.
Heard the results this morning, am happy but i hope we can address this our shoddy method of tournament preparation.
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by Everbright(f): 9:01am On Jul 02, 2007
Good tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by dogarij: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2007
This team no bad, but they need to know dat an early exit is to their disadvantage. Everyone wants to score, they need to work on their shots cos most were off target. If they met a stronger side other than de Costa Ricans, another story for we. The second goalie that came on seemed to be more confident than de injured one. The no. 15 guy is one good player, I wish them the CUP!
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by dogarij: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2007
I was so suprised and also glad to see a friend I know on the Flying Eagles team. This is someone that walks pass my house daily and takes bike for his training. HE is the no.6 man, Efe Ambrose. Its rewarding to work hard! Whatever you're doing do it well and be good at it.
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by smile4kenn(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2007
the guy wey score was dancing yahoozee, na wa ohhhh yahoo don scatter naija, Long live yahooeze dance
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by BlackMamba(m): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2007
Why was the Nigerian skipper, Morrison Ozokwo, not in the line-up?
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by doyinakin(m): 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2007
watch the highlight of the football match  nigeria vs costa rica on

http://www.ngmix.net/video/watch.php?v=v6HLo0ACAhw
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by doyinakin(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2007
watch the highlights of the game nigeria vs costa rica on

http://www.ngmix.net/video/watch.php?v=v6HLo0ACAhw
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2007
I was impressed by Akubueze, Owello, Olufemi and Adams in the midfield. I was also impressed by Sodiq in defence but he needs to slow down a little bit, his blood is too hot. Our strikers need help, maybe we should not be sitting Sarka down on the bench!

Nice game though but it is againt Costa Rica, Japan is the real test.
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by mukina2: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2007
Donzman:

Nice game though but it is againt Costa Rica, Japan is the real test.

Yeah real test grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2007
2much football. una no dey tire.

Saw the game on AIt as i was flipping through my tv and franky, I couldn't care less.

More Chelsea cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by luckyflair(m): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2007
i am hoping to see these wonderful flying eagles transform to new generation super eagles.
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by kitaun(m): 12:17am On Jul 03, 2007
u dey sure of wetin u talk finish? grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by warfarian(m): 1:06am On Jul 03, 2007
oboy those guys toooo much, they r good, i wish them the trophy, they gave us everything we want, they entertained us, which is what nigerians are known for, and again gained victory e no izy ohhh, but na finisher we lack, nobody to score, abeg we know say all them wan make name, and them wan sell themselves, thats all of them wan score, them just dey play individual futball, abeg the coach shld advice them to be careful, they r good and talented, i pray God to protect them and c them thru, kudos
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by 9ja4eva: 1:54am On Jul 03, 2007
Hopefully we go thrash scotland on Wednesday
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by ph4life(m): 3:13am On Jul 03, 2007
the boys try well well; ideye na skilla, the guy almost score 3 goals. na god save those costa ricans. the real test na japan and the boys no go disappoint at all, them get the necessary speed to match those japs toe to toe. infact them need to sack the entire super eagles squad roll these guys over to super eagles after the tournament and get them up to training speed for the nations cup. them fit handle any of those teams for the entire continent. the only change them need na to add jmo and siasia replace dat oyibo man wey no wan live for naija but wan make naija dey pay am; chei we no go eva change man;
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by 9ja4eva: 3:15am On Jul 03, 2007
J wetin?

We get enuf talent for d squad.We no need anybody

Congo played well too.E pain me say dem no win
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by nguage(m): 3:16am On Jul 03, 2007
when is the next match (new york time)
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by 9ja4eva: 3:17am On Jul 03, 2007
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2007
When is our next match pls. Time and date
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by tasiana(m): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2007
Way to go guys.Not such a bad start! smiley
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by somze(f): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2007
Tasiana
Where've you been?
Wrote a song for you.

@all
sorry to go offtopic
Re: Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? by tasiana(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2007
for real or re u boboing me grin
didnt see any song ooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tobi's dick Stands Hard As He Spends Time With Cee-c / 2012 Olympics: Regina George Readmitted After Drugs Clearance / Damn Fine Collection Of Fascinating Sport Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.