Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

So Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / So Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware. (350 Views)

What Are Those Corrupt Habits That Nigerians Have Accepted As Normal? / How To Retrieve Your Nin And Link It To Your Mtn, Airtel, Glow And 9mobile Numbe / An Occurance In Nigeria That The World Is Unaware Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware. by Chijeep(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
So many Nigerians have NIN and they are unaware. The truth is that everyone that did their BVN when it was introduced in 2014 has NIN automatically assigned to them.
Just dial *346# with the same number you registered for BVN and retrieve your NIN. Don't go to NIMC centres to queue, Covid19 is real.

Once NIN is retrieved, integrate ur NIN with ur SIM number.
For *9Mobile* , dial *200*8#
For *Airtel* dial, *121*1#
For *MTN* dial *785#
For *Glo* send "UpdateNIN, NIN, Firstname, Lastname" to 109

Re: So Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware. by chatinent: 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nice info.

1 Like

Re: So Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware. by Kamdil: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
You are right. My woman dialed that code and her NIN popped up.

I have lost the mobile number I used in registering my bvn . How do I retrieve my NIN?

1 Like

Re: So Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware. by ojun50(m): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
Them just dey share Nin give anybody jaroo

How 3month old line wey no attach to bvn or bank take get Nin

1 Like

Re: So Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware. by Wondermumsy(f): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
i have lost my bvn Sim please what do i do
Re: So Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware. by Chijeep(m): 4:43am On Dec 30, 2020
Wondermumsy:
i have lost my bvn Sim please what do i do
go and retrieve it

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Cool Cash / Fights Break Out In Myanmar In Resistance Of Military Upset / World's Oldest Known Wild Bird Gives Birth To Another Chick At Age 70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.