Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

How To Become A Landlord In Nigeria In 24 Months - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Become A Landlord In Nigeria In 24 Months (446 Views)

Buy Land Opposite The New Airport With N1m Deposit. Spread Balance For 24 Months / DE Avocado Luxury & Smart Homes Abijo G.R.A With 24 Months Payment Plan / How A Widowed “Akara” Seller Became A Landlord In Lagos - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Landlord In Nigeria In 24 Months by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
This Is A Good Time To Become A Landlord!

The Demand For Accommodation Is Hot Right Now…

First an important fact: In many African countries, real estate is among the top five investment areas – with a very high return of investment (ROI).

Just like food, water and clothing, shelter (accommodation) is one of the most basic human needs everywhere in the world and the demand for that in Africa is currently huge.

With the world‘s fastest growing population and rapid expansion of its urban areas, suitable accommodation for residential and business purposes is grossly inadequate and remains a huge problem in many parts of Africa.

In addition to these internal factors, more foreigners are visiting the continent for business and tourism, further increasing the demand for accommodation.

This shortage of suitable accommodation is pushing up rent and property prices in cities and towns across the continent, making it one of the hottest and most promising places in the world for real estate investment.

In Nigeria for example, the continent‘s most populated country, the World Bank estimates that over 16 million new houses need to be provided to solve Nigeria‘s serious housing problem.

BECOME A LANDLORD IN 24 MONTHS

I created this program to help forward-thinking people like YOU become home owners in Nigeria in few months from now.

I want to help you buy your first house or land in Nigeria so you can become a landlord, just like me.

I am a property owner and I can tell you for free that there is nothing as exciting and fulfilling as living in your own house.

When you’re a landlord in Nigeria, you experience a deep sense of satisfaction and inner fulfillment that you cannot get from owning a car or anything else money can buy.

Therefore, becoming a home owner should be the strategic goal you work and strive for.

In summary, buying or building your own house have the following key benefits:

==> It frees you from the insults of nasty landlords

==> You have total peace when you live in your own house

==> You can earn extra income from your house when you build a house with multiple apartments (e.g. A block of 4 flats) and

==> Having several houses will help you grow your net worth and retire rich because the value of your house will grow steadily over time

So, whatever you do, make sure you invest in owning a home.

Where you are today is as a result of the information made available to you.

Take for instance, the rich always get richer and poor always get poorer.

“This is The Easiest, Laziest Way To Become A Landlord.. & Even Millionaire Selling Land Without Being An “Omonile” With Virtually No Experience!”

The basic truth is most PEOPLE are too BUSY making a living; to ever consider becoming A Landlord but you can do it far easier than You Think With “this Blueprint” – the same way most of us at REAL ESTATE MILLIONAIRE CIRCLE did.

Keep in mind that for most of us, buying the place where we live will be the biggest transaction we make in our life so there’s little wonder that huge amounts of money can be made in real estate with 9% of BILLIONAIRES belonging to this industry.

I’ll leave you with few quotes from legendary real estate investors:

Margaret Mitchell said:

“The land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.”

David Waronker said:

“Buy real estate in areas where the path exists…and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.”

Andrew Carnegie states:

“The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.”

John Stuart Mill states:

“Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working…”

Robert Kiyosaki said:

“Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual’s cash flow and wealth.”

John Paulson quotes:

“If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And lend your relatives the money to buy a home.”

The history of real estate investing has also evolved and has opened up many different options over the years.

To be successful at anything it usually requires you to do what others won’t do.

It’s not always talent that wins but action and consistent hard work.

But in order to get started, you first have to take action!

Reading just this post won’t get you there.

You have to take action…

What is your plan to get started in investing in real estate this year?

I see you becoming a Landlord soonest.

CLICK THIS LINK TO LEARN How To Become A Landlord In Nigeria In 24 Months: https://www.wealth-ideas.com/how-to-become-a-landlord-in-nigeria-in-24-months/

(1) (Reply)

Can I Give Quit Notice Why The Rent Is Still Running? / 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Rent At Ilaje Lekki / Sales And Lease Update Arround Yaba Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.