Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,487 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Dear Pastor, Look Well Before You Predict 2021 – Peju Akande - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Pastor, Look Well Before You Predict 2021 – Peju Akande (541 Views)

Dear Pastor Tunde Bakare, If You Have Nothing Good To Say Abut Moh, Just Shut Up / Dear Pastor... / A Godly Christian Lady Doesn't Wear High Heels - Evangelist Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Pastor, Look Well Before You Predict 2021 – Peju Akande by omoalaro: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
Dear Pastor, look well before you predict 2021 – Peju Akande

Nobody saw 2020 coming, for a year so fraught with much, no pastor, no prophet, no imam, no prophetess no one who has any claim to foreseeing what the future holds or who has a claim to ‘hearing’ from God saw 2020 coming…not by a long shot!

Not even the so-called Nostradamus, please!

But we are human after all. So, let’s not go too hard on our men of God. Maybe God just wanted to show us all He doesn’t have to share all His knowledge with man. Therefore, He kept 2020 hidden.

He gave our pastors/prophets/imam, visions for everything but the real 2020 deal…They all missed it, all without exception! And I won’t name names of famous pastors who see into New Years who didn’t see jack!

Who knows, maybe God figured some people would profit insanely from it…Some people did, though, but anyway, 2020 happened and the world is still reeling.

2020 is still with us and millions of people worldwide just want this year out and gone for good! Millions worldwide have lost loved ones, lost their sources of income and lost their homes. Their lives may never be the same again so to think that no pastor saw the pandemic; big and global as it turned out. No prophetess or pastor predicted the lockdown. No ‘man/woman of God’ caught a whiff of the millions of deaths from coronavirus…None saw the strange infection that grounded economies worldwide and paralyzed social interactions. Coronavirus became a word we all knew at once; it became an infection we all fought as one.

I mused over the fact that, what if, when in December 2019 when Wuhan broke into our consciousness; some ‘smart’ prophet had caught the ‘revelation’ and began to prep us against 2020, saying; “Prepare, the world is going to experience a pandemic like in the time of Moses and the 10 plagues. Wash yourselves, stay indoors, there will be darkness all over the world. There would be shutdowns like we have never known before…”

If such a pastor/imam, whoever, had also correctly predicted #EndSARS and Trump’s loss, world leaders and politicians would be thronging his church/mosque/ holy abode by now.

Though we may have laughed at such a prophesy but as it has now come to pass; even I would be waving my bible at him/her, proclaiming him/her as someone who hears/sees from God. Indeed, there would have been a statue for him in Imo (oh sorry, Okorocha no longer governs the state). Okay, we would have built a shrine for such a pastor. We would be bowing and prostrating to such a one, we would have deified such a one…

But God loves a good joke. He blinded all “future tellers”. He gave them radio silence on 2020. So, all predictors of our collective future didn’t even hear 2020 coming until it slapped us in the face!

But we forgive the pastors who didn’t see 2020 to warn us about the year. We forgive those who said they saw but didn’t. It’s okay, we all miss it sometimes.  Many of our pastors rallied round to help their congregations with food and sustenance during the lean lockdown months.

We applaud men and women of faith and character who; despite it all provided much needed supplies to people in need in their communities. These are the people we want to hear from come 2021. These are voices we want to cheer in the new year.

So, as we approach the period when vigils are held to usher in the New Year; when people who see visions and dream dreams begin to foresee and foretell, may I suggest; dear pastor/pastoress/imam, prophetess, prophet, please, if you must see visons, please see the real thing or forever hold your peace.

Don’t try to predict a year like the one you missed. If you haven’t seen anything, stay quiet on that topic and just pray for a good year, we pray thee!
Re: Dear Pastor, Look Well Before You Predict 2021 – Peju Akande by Righteousness2(m): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
The Prophecy you need is right in the Bible..

The Endtimes Prophecies will be Fulfilled in Greater Frequencies..
Shakings will Multiply and increase
Iniquity and Abominations will sky rockets
Fearful Events and Sights will Increase

Just like in the days of Noah, GOD will Preserve All that Genuinely trust and Follow HIM

Putting your Hope and Trust in any other thin or Person outside GOD will be your greatest undoing. You will Collaspe and be Grounded..

1 Like

Re: Dear Pastor, Look Well Before You Predict 2021 – Peju Akande by Organsmuggler(f): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
Righteousness2:
The Prophecy you need is right in the Bible..

The Endtimes Prophecies will be Fulfilled in Greater Frequencies..
Shakings will Multiply and increase
Iniquity and Abominations will sky rockets
Fearful Events and Sights will Increase

Just like in the days of Noah, GOD will Preserve All that Genuinely trust and Follow HIM

Putting your Hope and Trust in any other thin or Person outside GOD will be your greatest undoing. You will Collaspe and be Grounded..

Re: Dear Pastor, Look Well Before You Predict 2021 – Peju Akande by Kobojunkiee: 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
omoalaro:
Dear Pastor, look well before you predict 2021 – Peju Akande
Nobody saw 2020 coming, for a year so fraught with much, no pastor, no prophet, no imam, no prophetess no one who has any claim to foreseeing what the future holds or who has a claim to ‘hearing’ from God saw 2020 coming…not by a long shot!
Not even the so-called Nostradamus, please!
But we are human after all. So, let’s not go too hard on our men of God. Maybe God just wanted to show us all He doesn’t have to share all His knowledge with man. Therefore, He kept 2020 hidden.

He gave our pastors/prophets/imam, visions for everything but the real 2020 deal…They all missed it, all without exception! And I won’t name names of famous pastors who see into New Years who didn’t see jack!
In His old Covenant, God Himself said that any prophet who claims to speak for the Lord, but speaks lies instead... for He is not of God that you should be afraid of him.

Deuteronomy 18 vs 20-22 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20. “But a prophet might say something that I did not tell him to say. And he might tell people that he is speaking for me. If this happens, that prophet must be killed. Also a prophet might come that speaks for other gods. That prophet must also be killed.
21. You might be thinking, ‘How can we know if something a prophet says is not from the Lord?’
22. If a prophet says he is speaking for the Lord, but what he says does not happen, you will know that the Lord did not say it. You will know that this prophet was speaking his own ideas. You don’t need to be afraid of him.
These your so-called pastors have lied, not once, twice, or thrice in the name of God.... they have deceived tens of millions over a period of decades in the course of their time with you. Why do you still fish around for excuses for them, pretending you do so on behalf of God? undecided undecided
Re: Dear Pastor, Look Well Before You Predict 2021 – Peju Akande by yanabasee(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
We use their prophecy to know the fake ones.....
Re: Dear Pastor, Look Well Before You Predict 2021 – Peju Akande by Bodexman(m): 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
We still have those who prophecy directly from the throne but they are very few.

Many of those we have around only predict, using the present state of things to determine what will happen next.

My advice to them is that, if they listen carefully & prayerfully, the Holy spirit will reveal it to them clean n clear.

But for the rush to always have something to dish out, they miss out on the true message from the throne.

God will have mercy on us.
Re: Dear Pastor, Look Well Before You Predict 2021 – Peju Akande by OkCornel(m): 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
I’m patiently awaiting the “2021 prophecies”

Most Nigerians are not ready to learn hence, the steady cash out by the wolves in shepherds’ clothing.
Re: Dear Pastor, Look Well Before You Predict 2021 – Peju Akande by omoalaro: 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
In a few hours from now, LIARS from the pit of hell will bombard us with their fake prophesies claiming to have seen God or heard from Him.
They still have followers who still believe in the rubbish they spew.
Re: Dear Pastor, Look Well Before You Predict 2021 – Peju Akande by omoalaro: 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
"Death of an Ex-President: Thus says the Lord of hosts. An ex-President will die and his death will shake people and make them afraid; write it down today. If this does not happen, I am not God anymore," the prophet said. No Nigerian ex-president died in the year 2020.
Re: Dear Pastor, Look Well Before You Predict 2021 – Peju Akande by Kobojunkiee: 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
omoalaro:

"Death of an Ex-President: Thus says the Lord of hosts. An ex-President will die and his death will shake people and make them afraid; write it down today. If this does not happen, I am not God anymore," the prophet said. No Nigerian ex-president died in the year 2020.
Na you talk am oo!!
ROFLMAO!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Dear Pastor, Look Well Before You Predict 2021 – Peju Akande by omoalaro: 3:00am On Jan 02, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Na you talk am oo!!
ROFLMAO!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

No be me talk am. Read it yourself.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/31/prophecies-missed-mark-2020

(1) (Reply)

Five Important Things That Christians Don't Pray For / How Do I Create An Altar? / Shocking Apostle Johnson Suleiman Prophecy About America's Presidency-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.