Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Dr Kemi Olunloyo Finally Quit DIGITAL JOURNALISM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Kemi Olunloyo Finally Quit DIGITAL JOURNALISM (525 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Finally Forgives Iyabo Ojo And Davido, Iyabo Ojo Fires Back At Her / Kemi Olunloyo Finally Reveals What Linda Ikeji Did To Her / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Kemi Olunloyo Finally Quit DIGITAL JOURNALISM by AfriNotesNEWS: 12:59am On Dec 30, 2020
In a heart broken news, Dr Kemi Olunloyo Finally quit DIGITAL JOURNALISM due to mental and physical health

As she wrote, SEE Quote Below

#BREAKING Thank you Nigeria�� It's time for me to GO! I QUIT DIGITAL JOURNALISM The truth is that I cannot continue because my health has degenerated and broken down. I decided to go on a medical leave for a year and return by 2023 to cover the elections but all that changed. I worked hard, gave you content free even without a standard operating budget after losing HNNAfrica, many of you did not appreciate me, many spoiled my name, many called me names, I lost many opportunities but never stopped updating you. It became toxic and killed my mental health. Today I'm announcing that I have to rest now. I am Mentally and Physically WEAK. A foot surgery, a vulnerable immune system with Covid 19 out there and 50% #PTSD recovery, and said it over again, I have finally decided to LEAVE digital Journalism behind. As I leave next tonight December 29th 2020, having practiced Journalism 26yrs and as NIGERIA'S first blogger 1999 Google Pyra, I'm satisfied with what I've achieved in my career. 32 years as a Clinical Pharmacist and 24 years as a certified public relations expert. I was working at home as a Digital Journalist with a newborn� baby @richkjtmusic now 20yo. Now he's taking care of me at home. Pray for us. Don't forget us, follow his music, his Instagram blog @brysonsintern. He goes to school daily in America via Zoom. Stay in touch with me in my Instagram DM which is now open to say hello and keep in touch. I will answer as many messages as I can but I'm no longer working on my DIGITAL JOURNALISM platforms anymore due to my health so pls no assignment requests. I will blog my progress Saturdays on Instagram and Facebook Story or Twitter Fleets. For news go to a your reputable mainstream media platform. I will leave the page open for 3 mos. Check archives

God bless you and God bless Nigeria���� Happy New Year 2021

You can ask me any questions at this time. I will try answer everybody.

Goodbye #DrKemiOlunloyo
THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST.

https://afrinotes.com/breaking-dr-kemi-olunloyo-quit-digital-journalism-due-to-poor-mental-health/

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Finally Quit DIGITAL JOURNALISM by Karlovich: 1:05am On Dec 30, 2020
embarassed embarassed, At least her teeth is whiter than the drug addict's own. She should seek employment there because it's a pity that a man of such wealth and influence is walking about with rotten yellow teeth, I'm sure she'll get a job in that capacity.

1 Like

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Finally Quit DIGITAL JOURNALISM by kentrowiz(m): 1:06am On Dec 30, 2020
Adieu mama
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Finally Quit DIGITAL JOURNALISM by Paperworka: 1:09am On Dec 30, 2020
her DSS boyfriend is behind this grin grin cheesy
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Finally Quit DIGITAL JOURNALISM by AfriNotesNEWS: 1:16am On Dec 30, 2020
Let not use abusive words on her
She will read all comments on this post

Please let be guide

She quitting is a lost to JOURNALISM in Nigeria
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Finally Quit DIGITAL JOURNALISM by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 30, 2020
i wish her well
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Finally Quit DIGITAL JOURNALISM by etrange: 1:31am On Dec 30, 2020
People, guard your mental health jealously. It all sounds like tales by moonlight until it starts degenerating. Depression/anxiety disorder rate is on the rise and most people won't tell you cause of how it's perceived in Nigeria. Once it sets in, it could last a lifetime and it affects every single aspect of your life. Money doesn't cure anxiety disorder. Most importantly, if you don't have something nice to say to someone, just let them be. You don't know what each person is suffering and you'd be amazed at the little thing that could trigger suppressed anxiety.

Happy Christmas!
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Finally Quit DIGITAL JOURNALISM by AfriNotesNEWS: 6:20am On Dec 30, 2020
No Name callings pls

(1) (Reply)

I Love Yahoo Boys Because They Know How To Spend – Actress Efia Odo / Funke Akindele’s ‘Omo Ghetto’ Becomes The Highest-grossing Nollywood Movie / Nigerians React As Laycon Declared Himself A God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.