Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

Nothing Must Happen To Bishop Kukah, Apostle Suleman Issues Strong Warnings - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Must Happen To Bishop Kukah, Apostle Suleman Issues Strong Warnings (30668 Views)

2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu / Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Bishop Kukah, Apostle Suleman Issues Strong Warnings by viceddy95(m): 11:27am On Dec 31, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

No one gives a damn about the adulterer anymore.

He should face his church business.
You are inconsequential, no one cares if you give a damn or not..face your business if you have any...

1 Like

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Bishop Kukah, Apostle Suleman Issues Strong Warnings by Humorme2(f): 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Bishop Kukah, Apostle Suleman Issues Strong Warnings by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
viceddy95:

You are inconsequential, no one cares if you give a damn or not..face your business if you have any...

No one gives a damn about the adulterer.

He is just looking for attention.

And as for you, grow some balls, and stop worshiping a mere mortal like yourself.

If the trumpet sounds today, even your god of man will stand to account for himself, just as you will too.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Bishop Kukah, Apostle Suleman Issues Strong Warnings by viceddy95(m): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

And as for you, grow some balls, and stop worshiping a mere mortal like yourself.

If the trumpet sounds today, even your god of man will stand to account for himself, just as you will too.
Sorry to ask ,did he commit adultery with any of your family person?simple question.....use your brain, before them go use am for you...
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Bishop Kukah, Apostle Suleman Issues Strong Warnings by fogho198: 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Wrong. I am a catholic. and the policy of the catholic church is not to engage in domestic politics. Those who do it do so on their own for their own selfish purposes.
...I Am a Catholic. I am fully in support of Kukah... Secondly, the Catholic secretariat is in full support of what kukah said
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Bishop Kukah, Apostle Suleman Issues Strong Warnings by blackpanda: 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
fogho198:
...I Am a Catholic. I am fully in support of Kukah... Secondly, the Catholic secretariat is in full support of what kukah said

yOU are obviously not a catholic, otherwise u will know that secretariat is not the governing body of catholic church
Enjoy your delusions of grandeur boo
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Bishop Kukah, Apostle Suleman Issues Strong Warnings by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
viceddy95:

Sorry to ask ,did he commit adultery with any of your family person?simple question.....use your brain, before them go use am for you...

You are the one who should use your brain before a pastor impregnates your daughter.

Continue trusting these men simply because they claim to be specially called by God.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Bishop Kukah, Apostle Suleman Issues Strong Warnings by viceddy95(m): 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You are the one who should use your brain before a pastor impregnates your daughter.

Continue trusting these men simply because they claim to be specially called by God.
Go and look for where to pour your fustration on and leave men of God alone..

1 Like

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Bishop Kukah, Apostle Suleman Issues Strong Warnings by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
viceddy95:

Go and look for where to pour your fustration on and leave men of God alone..

These charlatans who you call men of God should leave the Bible alone, and stop perverting the Scriptures for pecuniary gains.

Their punishment is never asleep.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Bishop Kukah, Apostle Suleman Issues Strong Warnings by viceddy95(m): 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

These charlatans who you call men of God should leave the Bible alone, and stop perverting the Scriptures for pecuniary gains.

Their punishment is never asleep.

Go and sit down mr man,you don't know what you are saying...
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Bishop Kukah, Apostle Suleman Issues Strong Warnings by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:52am On Jan 01, 2021
viceddy95:

Go and sit down mr man,you don't know what you are saying...

I wish you a happy new year.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Bishop Kukah, Apostle Suleman Issues Strong Warnings by viceddy95(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

I wish you a happy new year.
Same to you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Bishop Kukah, Apostle Suleman Issues Strong Warnings by dragunov: 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Cry me a river and drown in it grin

That was supposed to be some nice touche expression, right? Otondo.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Bishop Kukah, Apostle Suleman Issues Strong Warnings by pokilo: 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
He did it with your moda.. Why can't you focus on the topic

BluntTheApostle:

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Bishop Kukah, Apostle Suleman Issues Strong Warnings by pokilo: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
I'm sure you need help.. You know it..
BluntTheApostle:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Okays Statutory Delegates To Vote In APC National Convention, Others / Uju Kennedy: National Assembly Victimising Me For Refusing To Sign Dubious / Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.