Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Please: ! Actionable Advice Needed. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please: ! Actionable Advice Needed. (544 Views)

What Brand Of Infinix Phone Should I Buy? -ADVICE NEEDED / Advice Needed;A blackberry bold6 or a torch 2 / Advice Needed On A Phone To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please: ! Actionable Advice Needed. by zipper003: 1:26am On Mar 29, 2011
I use an MTN Line, and twice now my money has being deducted from my "line Account" without me preforming any transcation such as sending a txt or calling just to say the least, !
On the 12Th and 18Th of the month respectively N518 and N140 where deducted from my account just like that without any Xplanation as for the reasons for the charges!
i've called their ntwrk centre over 17times, and before someone even answers me i'll have to wait for over 55mins listening to plenty ridiculous Jingles & Jamboree before someone even picks the call, there was even a day i had to wait for 1hr, 3mins before some1 answered me, !
Refund me back my money, they wouldn't! Ok, Xplain where the Hell my money has gone to they also wouldn't.
Each time some1 answers the call i'll be told that my Call records haven't bin updated or that my complaint will have to be re-directed to another office or just some other rubbish, !
I'm Sick and tired of This irritating behavior from MTN and the numerous lies they keep on telling me.
are there no Gov't Agencies or regulatory body that i can report this matter to seek re-dress permanently on this issue.
Please ur suggestions and advice as regarding this matter would be very much appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Storm And Blackberry Tour For Sale / Own Your Website And Take Your Business Or Company To The Next Level / Pls Nairalanders: I Nid A Bb Curve Or Javelin For 20k:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.