Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Hiring Of Generators - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hiring Of Generators (245 Views)

Hiring Of Heavy Machines / For Your Scrap Items TV, Ac, Generators, Cars, Laptop / Freelancers Needed For The Sale Of Generators, Diesel Tank, ABB Transformer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hiring Of Generators by Skyfornia(m): 6:54am On Dec 30, 2020
I want to start the business of hiring generators, but I really don't have much informations on how it works.

For a start, I want to acquire a good 5 -7 kva petrol generator and probably go for higher generators once the business start yielding profits. But my questions are as follows;

How much is the most appropriate to charge?

How long does a rent lasts? (Before the end of the day or in 24hrs?)

Who is responsible for fixing if there is damage on the generator?

How do I make sure the generator is returned at the end of each rent? Or what to do if the person refuses to return the generator on time after rent period expires?

Am I supposed to collect extra money as caution fee in case there is damage or in a situation the person uses the generator more than the required time?

Who is responsible for transporting the generator to and fro the rent venue?? Etc

Please if you have any other suggestions or corrections, feel free to advise. Thanks

MOD please help a brother push this to front page. Thanks

Lalasticlala please help a nairalander
Re: Hiring Of Generators by LandMann: 7:01am On Dec 30, 2020
Great initiative. I'll only chip in that you should consider diesel type generator because you can easily source for diesel from alternate means. All the best

1 Like

Re: Hiring Of Generators by Skyfornia(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2020
LandMann:
Great initiative. I'll only chip in that you should consider diesel type generator because you can easily source for diesel from alternate means. All the best

Thank you.....diesel generators are good but more expensive.

(1) (Reply)

Take The Best Surveys Now / Do You Need A Used Laptop That's Super Clean? Uk Used Laptops / CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.