Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

G-4 Da Bishop Sets To Release A Cover Song Of One Of His Favorite Songs In 2020 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / G-4 Da Bishop Sets To Release A Cover Song Of One Of His Favorite Songs In 2020 (329 Views)

Obama's Favorite Songs Of 2022 Include 3 From Nigeria / Whitemoney To Release A New Song 'Selense' (Photo) / Top 20 Hottest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

G-4 Da Bishop Sets To Release A Cover Song Of One Of His Favorite Songs In 2020 by Gazakure: 7:19am On Dec 30, 2020
This morning Nasarawa Top Music artist, Gaza Kure who is popularly known as G-4 DA BISHOP took to his page a notice for a new song coming soon.

"I woke up this morning feeling so great and I can boldly say to everyone reading this post that the way to be great is to know that you are great. You need only to lift your thought and rise above those conditions that may impede your progress.

So I decided to comply a song cover from one of my best songs in 2020.
A song by Olakira - In My Maserati "

More details coming soon....
#g4dabishop #g4dbmusic #gazakure #shekskure #lovekure

(1) (Reply)

Still Trending!!! Download DJ Kaywise Ft Phyno – High Way [music] / Mp3: Precious Praise Feat Anna Bella – GOD OF CREATION / Joeboy Talks About His Sugar Mummy And Also His Booty Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.