Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Fastest Search Engine Indexing Method - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Fastest Search Engine Indexing Method (1167 Views)

Download Unlimited Using These Method Now / Which Is The Fastest Browser? / Clusty Search Engine: Better Than Google? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Search Engine Indexing Method by infofinder: 2:12am On Mar 29, 2011
hey guys,

i just discovered a secret about search engine indexing scheme.

the truth is that it realy sucks to wait for weeks, months or probably years befor you can actually see a sign of your site or blog on any search engine.

the irony of it all is that, you will have to submit your site url and wait for donkey weeks/years before it is in there database.

Now!,

Here is the solution to this problem,,

I have in my possession, a detailed step-by-step pictorial guide on how to force "Web spiders" which are naturally the agents for those popular search engines we are acquainted with.

All you have to do is follow the guide, learn from it, focus on your goal (which in this case, is getting a speedy recognition on search engine databases) and take immediate action.

to get this manual,

I would have posted it here but the problem is that the moderator might think it's a spam and block me.

I'm trying to avoid that,

Just send a blank message to my email at sadon_4_real@yahoo.com with subject, WEB SPIDERS

See you there,

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo G560 Vs Hp 620 / Please I Need Urgent Help On My Hp Laptop? / Netbook For Webdesign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.