Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Is Sunday Part Of Weekend Or Begging Of The Week. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Is Sunday Part Of Weekend Or Begging Of The Week. (5458 Views)

Free Report On How To Make N10,000 This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sunday Part Of Weekend Or Begging Of The Week. by fromuk(m): 12:00am On Jul 02, 2007
Please guys/gyls i need to get an answer for this topic as somebody want to kill me with argument about this today.Any help will be appreciated.
Re: Is Sunday Part Of Weekend Or Begging Of The Week. by chiogo(f): 1:12am On Jul 02, 2007
lol, It's d "beginning" of the week. that's what my momma told me. wink
Re: Is Sunday Part Of Weekend Or Begging Of The Week. by Sexyabby(f): 2:29am On Jul 02, 2007
sunday is d beginning of d week

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sunday Part Of Weekend Or Begging Of The Week. by fromuk(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2007
If that is the case why is sunday regarded as weekend. I need clerification please.
Re: Is Sunday Part Of Weekend Or Begging Of The Week. by chiogo(f): 3:24am On Jul 04, 2007
ok, Lemme break it down for u. You know there are 7 days in a week and sunday is d 7th day. Due to d fact that sunday is d 7th day of d week and there are 7 days in a week, pple think sunday is part of the weekend. But it's not because when u count from a sunday to another sunday, it gives u seven days. what am i sayin'? . lol,it's just d beginnin' of d week. can't explain it.hope dat helps. undecided
Re: Is Sunday Part Of Weekend Or Begging Of The Week. by uchetobi(f): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2007
Is this appropraite for the games section Just wondering
Re: Is Sunday Part Of Weekend Or Begging Of The Week. by abujabooks(f): 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2008
Beginning of the week.
Re: Is Sunday Part Of Weekend Or Begging Of The Week. by chibaby5(f): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2008
duhhhhhhhhhhhhh, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wat a question!!!!!!
Re: Is Sunday Part Of Weekend Or Begging Of The Week. by Nella(f): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2008
chiogo:

ok, Lemme break it down for u. You know there are 7 days in a week and sunday is d 7th day. Due to d fact that sunday is d 7th day of d week and there are 7 days in a week, people think sunday is part of the weekend. But it's not because when u count from a sunday to another sunday, it gives u seven days. what am i sayin'? . lol,it's just d beginnin' of d week. can't explain it.hope that helps. undecided

looool, lmao! u try enough jor, cheesy cheesy

@ Poster, u no go nursery school?? they are supposes to have explained such stuffs 4 u there, and now u r giving us home works angry tongue tongue
Re: Is Sunday Part Of Weekend Or Begging Of The Week. by cescky(m): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2008
Nella:

looool, lmao! u try enough jor, cheesy cheesy

@ Poster, u no go nursery school?? they are supposes to have explained such stuffs for you there, and now you're giving us home works angry tongue tongue

LACY GIRL GO AND DO YA HOME WORK tongue
Re: Is Sunday Part Of Weekend Or Begging Of The Week. by lysaa(f): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2008
Oh Chiogo, u've just compounded the confusion for the poor poster

. .sunday according to our traditional calander is the first day of the week (constantine). Its a day set aside as work-free day and that chains it with weekend; fri & sat. Although some source say countries influenced by Jewish or Islamic law, fri or sat is regarded work free day instead. . whatever, the most important thing is doing what u ought to do everyday and live it like its the last. .

For real, this topic is so off this forum.

(1) (Reply)

Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders / Download PES 2018 Link With OBB Cach File And APK / Words That End With "ing" ( Continued)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.