Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

CROSS OVER NIGHT Is Unscriptural, Ungodly, Not Written Anywhere In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CROSS OVER NIGHT Is Unscriptural, Ungodly, Not Written Anywhere In The Bible (907 Views)

"Once Saved, Forever Saved": Wrong And Unscriptural! / Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine / 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CROSS OVER NIGHT Is Unscriptural, Ungodly, Not Written Anywhere In The Bible by Pulsenaija: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2020
Last night I made a post that Cross Over Night the Christian religion practices every 31 December of the year, is unscriptural, ungodly and not written anywhere in the Bible.
CROSS OVER NIGHT is unscriptural, ungodly, not written anywhere in the Bible
I said,

“CROSS OVER NIGHT is unscriptural, ungodly, not written anywhere in the Bible. Show me where it is”.

Some religious folks wan kill themselves over it, yet none could provide a single Bible verse to back up their claims. LMAO

Ask yourself the below questions:��

What exactly is the significance of cross over night? Is it stated anywhere in the bible? Apart from the fact that its a time to worship God is there any other spiritual or physical purpose of it?

Some of you go to the Church on 31st night to fornicate, I know una well well.�

Some said it is a night you make resolutions or pray to God for the new year. So you mean you don’t pray to God throughout the year? 10mins prayer on 31st night will transform your life? How about all the resolutions you made over 2020? How far? Lame excuses!�

Cross Over Night has no significance whatsoever except allowing some folks to practice a 10minute spirituality once every year. Go to the church by 10 or 11PM, pray their ass out, while some are outside/within the Church premises, fornicating. At the end, everyone goes home to continue their life as usual.

Where are you guys crossing over to when the Australians already welcomed the new year 10 or 12hrs earlier? LMAO �

Below are few LAME PRAYERS POINTS & RESOLUTIONS of Nigerian Christians on 31st Nights.

It goes like this:��

Pastor: Praise God for all that He did for you in 2020.

Members: sjdyeondhlfhgsyabayaba.

Pastor:��

1. Father, January is the first month of the year. In this January; give me miracle the first of its kind.

2. Father, February is the second month of the year. In February; double my blessings.

3. Father, March is the third month of the year. Three is a symbol of the Almightiness of God. In the month of March show me your Almightiness.

4. Father, April is the fourth month of the year. In the month of April, from the four corners of the world, send help to me.

5. Father, May is the fifth month of the year. Five is the symbol of favour and grace. In the month of show me divine favour.

6. Father, June is the sixth month of the year. Six is the symbol of unexpected miracles. In the month of June, give me unexpected breakthrough.

7. July is the seventh month of the year. Seven is a number of perfection. In July Father, perfect all that concerns me.

8. Father, August is the eight month of the year and eight is the symbol of a new beginning. In the month of August this year, give me a new beginning of everything; a new beginning of Joy, of blessings, of promotion, of a new anointing.

9. Father, September is the ninth month of the year and nine is the symbol of all sufficiency. In September this year, prove your all sufficiency in my life.

10. Father, October is the tenth month of the year and ten is the symbol of double grace. In October this year, let me have a taste of your amazing grace.

11. Father, November is the eleventh month of the Year and it is the symbol of exceedingly abundant. In November, do for me exceedingly, abundantly more than what I can ask for.

12. December is the Last month of the year, Father, in December of this year, crown all my effort with glorious success.

�Father, I know nothing goes for nothing, let me serve you more than ever before this year. In every possible ways; in winning souls, in tithe and offering, in opening my house for house fellowship, in planting churches for you.

Members: AMEN!!!

Pastor: Oya submit your offerings and tithes.

Members:����

Pastor: Correct! Oya let’s share the Grace.

Members: The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God……. AMEN! Happy New Year!!!��

Pastor: Cashed out.�

Members: Goes home to continue their lives as usual. Problems remains!

Dear You…
You May Agree or Disagree.

https://pulsenaija.com.ng/news/4/cross-over-night-is-unscriptural-ungodly-not-written-anywhere-in-the-bible/

1 Share

Re: CROSS OVER NIGHT Is Unscriptural, Ungodly, Not Written Anywhere In The Bible by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 30, 2020
Christianity itself is a SCAM,Christians don't practice what is in their bible,

Na soso copy copy dem dey di
Re: CROSS OVER NIGHT Is Unscriptural, Ungodly, Not Written Anywhere In The Bible by donbachi(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2020
Point of correction;cross over nite is universal and religious..hindus and jews alike.all celebrates it.stop dragging christianity into every matter.entering into a new year is worth celebrating...eke,orie,afor and nkwor were all made by man,and u people still fears and obeys them.u dont sell or buy market in some of those days.not even burials and traditional marriages..abi na christians fix dat one too?
Re: CROSS OVER NIGHT Is Unscriptural, Ungodly, Not Written Anywhere In The Bible by MightySparrow: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2020
Hypocrisy: preaching over the air, is it scriptural? Wedding services, burial, Sunday services, camo meetings. Which is commanded? .... preach in session and out of season.
Re: CROSS OVER NIGHT Is Unscriptural, Ungodly, Not Written Anywhere In The Bible by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
Must everything be spiritual?

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To The Females: If Possible, Get Married Before 20 Years. / Youngest Catholic Priest, To Enter Guinness Book Of Record, As Tobi Amusan Alma / Why Men Dont Go To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.