Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

If They Can Do This With Vaccine. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If They Can Do This With Vaccine. (949 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC / Endtimes Abomination!! Christ The Redeemer Lit Up With Vaccine Message( Pics) / Revealed: An Enzyme Called 'luciferase' Is What Makes Bill Gates Vaccine To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If They Can Do This With Vaccine. by OpenYourEyes1: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2020
If they can do this with vaccine, what makes you think they won't do it with "the mark"?

I'm talking about mandatory vaccination. There are talks about mandatory vaccine for the disease the world calls Covid. Whether this is true or not I don't know... I wouldn't doubt that too much though because I remember years ago there are certain countries that visitors are required to be vaccinated before they are allowed in.
I wouldn't allow things made with human hands inside my body if they are not very safe (maybe over 95% safe). I would pray before even taking the very safe ones.
So, if they make taking the vaccine optional, I would rather not take at all. By the way, I prefer to use prayers and natural treatments if ever i have any disease. This always works for me especially when I'm strong in spirit.

Believers need to be careful too. Always pray to GOD to guide you on matter concerning the vaccine.
Don't let them put things in your body by force or without your consent. Many people will likely allow things to be forced just to live in the world controlled be the kingdom of darkness. We should not be like them. We should choose the narrow path by being independent of their system. The Church needs to start preparing to be independent of the system.
Re: If They Can Do This With Vaccine. by Nukilia: 9:45am On Dec 30, 2020
You already have the mark grin cheesy grin grin No need to panic
Re: If They Can Do This With Vaccine. by Galatians: 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
I don't trust the vaccine.
Re: If They Can Do This With Vaccine. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:23am On Feb 18, 2021
Bump... . .
Re: If They Can Do This With Vaccine. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:25am On Mar 08, 2021
Bump.. .. .. .. .
Re: If They Can Do This With Vaccine. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:31am On Mar 10, 2021
Bump.. .. ..
Re: If They Can Do This With Vaccine. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On Mar 12, 2021
Bump.. . . .
Re: If They Can Do This With Vaccine. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:35am On Mar 16, 2021
Bump.. .. .
Re: If They Can Do This With Vaccine. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:32am On Mar 19, 2021
Bump.. ... ..
Re: If They Can Do This With Vaccine. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:38am On Apr 06, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
If they can do this with vaccine, what makes you think they won't do it with "the mark"?

I'm talking about mandatory vaccination. There are talks about mandatory vaccine for the disease the world calls Covid. Whether this is true or not I don't know... I wouldn't doubt that too much though because I remember years ago there are certain countries that visitors are required to be vaccinated before they are allowed in.
I wouldn't allow things made with human hands inside my body if they are not very safe (maybe over 95% safe). I would pray before even taking the very safe ones.
So, if they make taking the vaccine optional, I would rather not take at all. By the way, I prefer to use prayers and natural treatments if ever i have any disease. This always works for me especially when I'm strong in spirit.

Believers need to be careful too. Always pray to GOD to guide you on matter concerning the vaccine.
Don't let them put things in your body by force or without your consent. Many people will likely allow things to be forced just to live in the world controlled be the kingdom of darkness. We should not be like them. We should choose the narrow path by being independent of their system. The Church needs to start preparing to be independent of the system.

Bump... .. ... . .
Re: If They Can Do This With Vaccine. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump ... . .
Re: If They Can Do This With Vaccine. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:00am On Apr 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. ...
Re: If They Can Do This With Vaccine. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:32am On May 04, 2021
Bump.. . .
Re: If They Can Do This With Vaccine. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:02am On May 26, 2021
Bump... . .. . .
Re: If They Can Do This With Vaccine. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:52am On Jun 14, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .. .
Re: If They Can Do This With Vaccine. by GdNews32: 7:34am On Sep 15, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: If They Can Do This With Vaccine. by GdNews32: 7:41am On Oct 01, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ... ....
Re: If They Can Do This With Vaccine. by GdNews32: 7:42am On Nov 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump

(1) (Reply)

*A MUST WATCH* Prophet Jeremiah Rocking Wife From The Back In a Church Dance / Strange Times , Vision Of UFO Invasion And Angelic Intervention To Come / What Would You Tell The Pope If He Comes To Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.