Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,260 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

I'm Realistic, Winning The Title Is Complicated' - Ronald Koeman - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm Realistic, Winning The Title Is Complicated' - Ronald Koeman (227 Views)

Barcelona Appoints Ronald Koeman As New Manager / Neymar On Diving: "It's Complicated" / Everton Sacks Manager, Ronald Koeman After Arsenal Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Realistic, Winning The Title Is Complicated' - Ronald Koeman by OfficialDlh(m): 10:11am On Dec 30, 2020
Following yesterday's draw against Eibar FC Barcelona manager Ronald Koeman has revealed it will be difficult for the Catalans to win the La Liga title this season.

Barcelona needed a win yesterday to move them from 6th on the La Liga table to 3rd, but it was not their night as they fail to convert all the chances they had and ended up playing a 1-1 draw against Eibar at home.

Speaking after the game, Koeman revealed it will be difficult for his side to win the title this season cause of the transition in the team and cause of injuries also.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2020/12/im-realistic-winning-title-is.html

(1) (Reply)

Funny Football Article On Messi, Ronaldo, Diego Costa And Others / Bruno Fernandes And Paul Pogba The Puppetmasters As Man United Overcome Aston Vi / Top 6 Most Valuable Premier League Brands – Man United Top, Arsenal Lowest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.