Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) (23203 Views)

Police Arrest 15 Over Violent Protest On Zamfara Highway (Photos) / 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) / Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by EBMedia: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
15 suspected robbers and cultists have been arrested by the Lagos state police command at strategic locations in the Ikorodu and Lekki/Ajah areas of the state, IgbereTV reports.

Lagos police spokesperson, Olumuyiwa Adejobi in a statement released on Tuesday December 29 gave the names of some of the arrested suspected cultists as Segun Ariyo, Kazeem Akinpelu, Ibrahim Oni, Tobi Awoyefa, Yusuf Okunlowo, Oyesanya Damola, Bola Hassan, Toheeb Adesina, Hassan Ashiru, Onafowokan Michael, Folahan Adeola, Damilola Adeola, and Julius Ihara.

Exhibits recovered from them include eight i-phones, two Techno phones, one Nokia phone, three bags, one black belt, one White handkerchief containing four lighters, one black Nylon, local Charms, some expended and live ammunition, and two black 25-liter kegs containing sketches.

One Taiye Lasisi was also arrested following a distress call from Agunfoye area of Ikorodu, Lagos. A locally-made revolver pistol was recovered from him

The statement read;

“On 28/12/2020 at about 4 am, while responding to a distress call from Agunfoye area of Ikorodu, the Police Surveillance team attached to Ikorodu Division of the Command arrested one Taiye Lasisi ‘m’, 20, of Agunfoye, with a locally made Revolver pistol.

“After his arrest, a search was extended to other black spots in the area where 13 (thirteen) other suspected cultists belonging to Aiye Confraternity were arrested.”

Police operatives in Akodo Division on 28th December 2020 at about 4am, also arrested one suspected cultist, Lekan Razak,m, 20, while attempting to rob at No. 25, Ibomide Street, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos. The suspect, who has confessed to be a member of Eiye Confraternity, was arrested with a locally-made pistol with some live cartridges.

The Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu has ordered the transfer of the suspects to the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID), Yaba for discreet investigation.

https://igberetvnews.com/1377226/police-arrest-15-suspected-cultists-robbers-lagos-photo/

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by longetivity(m): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
Awon Omo isonu

10 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Bluntguy: 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
I counted 12, police where are the rest?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by illicit(m): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
New year in Jail....

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Karlovich: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
embarassed embarassed Amala and Ewedu criminals, they shouldn't be worried because they will be released once the heroin addict with yellow teeth needs reinforcement come 2023.

25 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Look at the woman up there.

Trust women to always represent.
Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by ruphytelecom(m): 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
What is the role of the female among them.

Meanwhile see honest Nigerians worthy of emulation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NLkqokZFug
Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Numbthepain: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sounds like setup

Exhibits recovered from them include eight i-phones, two Techno phones, one Nokia phone, three bags, one black belt, one White handkerchief containing four lighters, one black Nylon, local Charms, some expended and live ammunition, and two black 25-liter kegs containing sketches.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by tyup(m): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
shocked

Well in my own opinion, only those girls up there should be jailed and the guys released, I know most people would not understand why
Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
shocked

Exhibits recovered from them include eight i-phones, two Techno phones, one Nokia phone, three bags, one black belt, one White handkerchief containing four lighters, one black Nylon, local Charms, some expended and live ammunition, and two black 25-liter kegs containing sketches
When did white handkerchief and lighters became exhibits??

NPF always like making mockery of themselves

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by slimjosh231(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Okay.
Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by MilesMaxwell: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by blesson04(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2020

That's good for them happy new year in advance in prison.

Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Risingblue008(m): 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
Where r their sad-b?
Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by gambia(m): 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
They should be prosecuted asap.
Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by UncleHaba22: 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
Next swat recruitment they should apply ijot!!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by uBuNiT: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
tɦɛʍ ยŚĔ PĔŤŤŶ ŔoßßĔŔŶ Ďo ŶoŔÚßÁ ČĤĨĹĎŔĔŃ ? ŚPĨŤ oŃ ŤĤĔM

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by wale377(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
Omooooo
Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by jesus247alive(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
YOU SEE AJAH AND ABRAHAM ADESANYA, YOU DON'T

WANNA FIND YOUR SELF HAVING ISSUES WITH ANY

OTHER DOES THUGS DERE, INFACT YOUR CAR

SHOULDN'T SPOIL AROUND THERE YOU HAVE TO PAY

THEM BEFORE U FIX YOUR CAR, THEY HAVE MAD LIFE

MISERABLE FOR PEOPLE, ANY SMALL ISSUE THEM

DONE BREAK BOTTLE FOR UR HEAD O IN NO TIME..

THE POWER GOVERNMENT GAVE THEM IS OUT OF THIS

WORLD. ITS REALLY SAD. One day the monster they mad

will come for them.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Shellsploit: 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bluntguy:
I counted 12, police where are the rest?

The remaining ones go do photo shoot!

Wetin sketches dey do inside 25litres gallon sad

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by ParrotGirls360(f): 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nawa o...These ones just decided to choose the wrong path...Una dooh o!

Check my signature for +18 leaks shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Z
Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by teamsynergy: 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
With our very slow judicial system, these criminals are usually just detained for a while and then released by police when some one pays them
Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by johnwegs(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Provide good jobs for your youths and see if the rate of crime won't reduce mtchee
Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by KayCee92(m): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
grin
Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Bennysam: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
I’m not surprised, that’s what they specialized on

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by uBuNiT: 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
johnwegs:
Provide good jobs for your youths and see if the rate of crime won't reduce mtchee
ßĔ PŔoĎÚČŤĨVĔ to yourself
Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Etinosa1234: 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ahhh... Cultist in Yorubaland ... i thought they said Yoruba land doesnt have cultists .Balogunodua .. is this true abi its fake news...

Or maybe na for Benin dem arrest dem

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Kylekent59: 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
They are not yet completed. Where are the remaining three?

I am more concerned about the two girls. If they should confront a common man on the road, I wonder how it would be.
Re: Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by youngblaq: 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Kylekent59:
They are not yet completed. Where are the remaining three?

I am more concerned about the two girls. If they should confront a common man on the road, I wonder how it would be.

The remaining three go ease themselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Grandma For Drugs, Recovers South Africa-bound Opioid Pills / Burial Of 2 Ogun School Pupils Killed By Mentally Unstable Man (Photo) / Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.