Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Can You Remember And State What Almost Killed You? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Remember And State What Almost Killed You? (256 Views)

Do You Remember The Ugliest Woman In The World? See Recent Pictures Of Her / Do You Remember Success Adegor? She Has Transformed So Much! Pictures. / Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Remember And State What Almost Killed You? by jaelz(m): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sup guys saw a post about this on Twitter, and it struck me, people were discussing the day they nearly lost their lives. well I just recalled mine was the day I took tramadol and bullet, omo nah God safe me that day o.state yours if you could recall your close brush with death...

Cc: lalasticlala, Seun, onila, farano, prettythicksme, mynd44
Re: Can You Remember And State What Almost Killed You? by illicit(m): 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
A bicycle without brakes....
Re: Can You Remember And State What Almost Killed You? by fati2001(m): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
KEROSENE
Re: Can You Remember And State What Almost Killed You? by Upmost96(f): 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
The day I misplaced my transport fare given to me by my dad to write my common entrance.....
I died that evening, the beating was hell

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember And State What Almost Killed You? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
When I was little, I picked up a mini gas cylinder and wondered what was the liquid moving inside.
Long story short, I put it on, lit a matchstick.
That's was how all the small pikin hair I had on my hand shaved off grin

Now I'm older and I realized it could have been more fatal.
Re: Can You Remember And State What Almost Killed You? by sugacoatedmouth(m): 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
My own is VAGINA (Pussy) undecided undecided undecided

I have no clue it was as deep as a well I almost tripped Nd fell in it buh thank God am here to give testimony cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Marion Ramsey, 'police Academy' Star, Dies At 73 / WHAT IS NIN? Nigerians React Bitterly / Helping People From The Street Is Not My Problem – Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.