Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

You Don't Need A Job! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Don't Need A Job! (146 Views)

Package Forwarding Poland. You Don't Need To Go To Poland To Shop On Allegro / You Don't Need High IQ To Survive In Nigeria / 40k Loan (I don't need it anymore.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Need A Job! by chemitech(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
YOU DON'T NEED A JOB, YOU DON'T NEED A SKILL; YOU NEED A HIGH INCOME SKILL

This could be the best piece you would read today if you read to the end.

Imagine trying to buy a data bundle of ₦2,000, and you have to text a friend, "Please, lend me 2k." If he gives you, you've lost your pride. If he denies you, you've lost both pride and honour.

Brokenness is a dangerous zone. Most time, when you are broke, you become angry and furious. You start kicking everything that comes your way consciously or subconsciously. Nothing could relief this syndrome except money.

See, the best of riches is peace of mind. If you could make 200k in 4 weeks without going nowhere, why should you sign up for a job of 700k that will take you out in the morning and bring you back late in the night?

Now, imagine you sign up for a job of 20k that doesn't give you peace of mind. Life would be very hard ��.

Delete the previous scene from your memory!

Now, imagine you are at home 24/7, enjoying with your family, enjoying each other’s presence while you keep getting credit alerts and your account continues to boom.

Why would a person not be content having 5 million naira in his account without sweating to get it?

No job guarantees you such a luxurious life except COPYWRITING, which you will learn from A-Z in my Sales Booster Course.

Copywriting is different from copyright. Copyright refers to the legal right of the owner of intellectual property e.g book.

Copywriting is the art and science of strategically crafting and publishing targeted, reader-focused words (“copy”) online that get people to take some form of action most especially the BUY action.

Copywriting is a high income skill.

To participate in Sales Booster Course, chat me on WhatsApp (08186384276) NOW to learn more.

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Your Business Massively And Earn More Income Monthly. / Brain Work / Advertise On 180,000 Facebook Page With As Little As 10,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.