Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

I Wish I Was Told This When I Was 15 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Wish I Was Told This When I Was 15 (220 Views)

I Was Told To Report To Police Station by phone call. Lawyers Should I Go? / My Bank Is Posting Debit To My Account Even When I Don't Have Enough Balance. / People Called Me Crazy When I Started Whispering Palms —prof Pearse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Was Told This When I Was 15 by chemitech(m): 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
FOCUS ON PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT AND SKILL ACQUISITION.

Money hides under these two things.

Have a To-do List and set your daily goal. Those who live their lives without set goals live a complicated life.

In your business, academics and other life endeavour, always learn to manage your time. Time is life and life is time; that is my we call it lifetime.
Those who do not have To-do List and set goals usually mismanage their time. If you waste your time, you waste your life. Nay! You can't waste your time; time is above you, it will always leave you behind. You have only wasted your life.

If you say 24 hours isn't enough for you, sir, you are an abnormal human being.

When you set your daily goal and plan your activities for each day, you will always make optimum use of your time.

Anything that will make you grow, show and lead, please, never try to get it for free. If you do, you will always struggle to grow like a seed planted on a sloppy land; it would be washed away by erosion and flood.

Most people have no problem with making money and succeeding, they actually have personality problem. Doubt and greed has killed many potentially great futures

Change your personality then your financial status will change and you will succeed.

Success is a seed. You can't plant corn and harvest popcorn. Your income is directly proportional to the amount of money you invest in yourself.

Don't build your business around families and friends, you will get stuck and pressed like breads.

Your friends will not like or share your business contents on social media, they will not patronise you. It's not for envy or wickedness; they are just not your ideal audience.

Build your business around strangers; sir, your money is in the hands of strangers. Build a healthy business relationship with strangers, send them to free awesome contents, then they will be intentional to give you their money.

Your sacrifice is your money file. Those who can't make sacrifice for greatness dwell far long in brokenness.

If you fail to plan, you've planned to fall.

Some people don't know the importance of connection, they only acknowledge it when they are looking for enslavement jobs that they call Government jobs and salary works.
���

See, you just need to connect with one person to become a millionaire. Your network is your worth.

Listen!
For you to grow, some people have to go.

For you to grow, you have to pay for growth.

You can't continue to be in the midst of those discussing hundreds while you aim to become a millionaire.

No, Ko possible!

Wealth is social!

No one becomes a millionaire through salary works.

Check the world history!

ALFACHEMISTRY
SALES FACILITATOR
08186384276 (WhatsApp)

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: Almost Complete Three(3) Storey Building Hotel (see Photos) / Maritime Supplies/logistics Consultancy / SEO Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.