Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

Real Men Love Pussy Cat - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Real Men Love Pussy Cat (506 Views)

Real Men Kill Lion For Christmas / Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) / Is It True That A Cat's Saliva Can Cause Permanent Blindness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Men Love Pussy Cat by Redcarpet2011: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
On Christmas day a stray kitten started purring or meowing in my compound at exactly 6:00am ,I was shocked and a little scared at the timing of and the whole thing ,Christmas and 6 in the morning. The kitten cried and cried calling on it's mother that had just abandoned it. I told myself that I will wait till 7:00 am when there was light to make the terms of the encounter in my favor, it's not the best thing to meet animals in darkness since alot of animals can see in the dark and also I did think of witchcraft. Maybe some fine babe was heading to her coven meeting and forget her way in the metaphysical cosmos or maybe her spiritual O ride got her destination wrong. Anyway the kitten has been with me since Christmas. Every time someone comes to my house I always inform them I have a cat in my compound just to make sure no over suspicious person grabs a stone or a big stick to kill it in the name of killing evil. So far three women and a man have come to my house and have been told about the cat. The three women panicked as if I told them a snake was in my house, they all said how much they hated cats and from the way they spoke they were referring to the " mystical African " ( more like ignorance ) side of cats. Whinch Craft and all sorts. Witchcraft is Western, Whinch Craft is Nigerian. Today was the first time that I told a man and he was so excited when I told him. He is a traditional Yoruba Man and he asked " You mean Pussy Cat? Where she dey ? " ( Like all cats are female ). He was so excited and I was so relieved that finally I had found a fellow cat lover. After a while I wandered why I loved cats and why he loved cats. The man in question is a real woman lover always greeting every woman on the street, even when he drives no woman on the street misses his eye. I mean he looks at every woman on the road while driving. I then thought of myself and if I was like that, well I have taste , I don't look at every woman on the road I look at women I consider to be attractive on the road. So out of a 100 women on the road only 10 get my attention. But I'm looking for those I can look at. I like women alot like my friend likes women. I'm wondering do men who like women prefer cats over dogs ?

(1) (Reply)

Male Puppy Caucasian For Sale / (female) Adolescent Boerboel And Caucasian Needed / Don't Miss Out On This Gsd Puppies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.