Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

How Much Does Mile12 Agents Buy Plantains - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Much Does Mile12 Agents Buy Plantains (1296 Views)

How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce / Transportation From Shaki To Mile12 / Buy Big And Small Size Yam! Available At Mile12 Market,lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does Mile12 Agents Buy Plantains by Nezzjnr: 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Please can someone help me with the price list of mile12 plantain markets
Re: How Much Does Mile12 Agents Buy Plantains by Nezzjnr: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Please
Re: How Much Does Mile12 Agents Buy Plantains by amerengues(m): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Don't forget to give Idi-oro market in mushin a try. It's a prominent place for plantain in Lagos. I hope you find luck.

Ensure you do your feasibility studies because you are dealing with a perishable produce and they can easily take advantage of you.

Get the seller first before taking your plantain there. Prices changes anyhow as morning price might differ from evening in some cases.

Wishing you best of luck.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Mile12 Agents Buy Plantains by Nezzjnr: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
amerengues:
Don't forget to give Idi-oro market in mushin a try. It's a prominent place for plantain in Lagos. I hope you find luck.

Ensure you do your feasibility studies because you are dealing with a perishable produce and they can easily take advantage of you.

Get the seller first before taking your plantain there. Prices changes anyhow as morning price might differ from evening in some cases.

Wishing you best of luck.
Thanks a lot boss

I'll do the survey
Re: How Much Does Mile12 Agents Buy Plantains by Console001: 12:03am On Apr 23, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Nezzjnr:
Please can someone help me with the price list of mile12 plantain markets

Isi-Ogede is another plantain market you can try around Owode-Ikorodu Road.
Re: How Much Does Mile12 Agents Buy Plantains by Nezzjnr: 6:53am On Apr 23, 2022
Console001:
[color=#006600][/color]

Isi-Ogede is another plantain market you can try around Owode-Ikorodu Road.
Do they buy plantains in Bulk??

(1) (Reply)

937 Hecter Of Farm Land Along Kaduna/abuja Express Way For Sale / Cassava Farming (the Unforeseen Diamond In Our Environment) / Agriculture In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.