Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,424 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Reply To The Thread Misguided Hate For Nigeria Rich Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reply To The Thread Misguided Hate For Nigeria Rich Kids (285 Views)

The Misguided Hate On Nigerian Rich Kids - Opinion / Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen / Rich Kids Of Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply To The Thread Misguided Hate For Nigeria Rich Kids by Godoverevery: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hate is hate we all know that but can you blame people for hating this rich kids
In a country where there is no fear treatment , politician steals, there children come out to show this wealth and you expect us to love them??

Do you know how otedola, Adeleke etc family made there money
or you expect me not to hate someone like seyi tinubu with what is father is doing.

Hating this rich kids is due to what there father/mother have done....in saner countries no matter how rich you are you all have equal rights but is that applicable here

If most of this rich kids father made there money cleanly we won't have this hate towards them but majority are thieves who use our money to send this kids abroad.....

We can't love the kids of our oppressors....Never never never.

3 Likes

Re: Reply To The Thread Misguided Hate For Nigeria Rich Kids by Tolexander: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
You should not have hated the children of the affluents for the wealths their progenitors acquired for them. Hate your ancestors for not taking their chances when Nigeria was a bit better than now to have placed you in the midst of Adelekes, Otedola et al.

If I were you, I would work so hard that my progenies will live an affluent life which will be envied by the children of the poor.

Divert your hatred to working so hard and honestly to place your name on the Nigerian list of millionaires/billionaires, so that your children and grandchildren can continue to mention your name anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reply To The Thread Misguided Hate For Nigeria Rich Kids by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
You cant be poor and think poorly too . . Think richly. .so when u blow. .u would think richer. . Its poor mentality to hate rich kids. . i can criticize them but n0t hate them. . They did n0t choose to be b0rn rich . . Y hate them? Thats crude
Re: Reply To The Thread Misguided Hate For Nigeria Rich Kids by Realtord43: 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
grin
Re: Reply To The Thread Misguided Hate For Nigeria Rich Kids by Godoverevery: 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
You cant be poor and think poorly too . . Think richly. .so when u blow. .u would think richer. . Its poor mentality to hate rich kids. . i can criticize them but n0t hate them. . They did n0t choose to be b0rn rich . . Y hate them? Thats crude
They get the hate when they decide to rub it on our faces....... maybe you don't understand how do you expect someone like me who works day and night to like a politician kid living on free money.
Re: Reply To The Thread Misguided Hate For Nigeria Rich Kids by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godoverevery:

They get the hate when they decide to rub it on our faces....... maybe you don't understand how do expect someone like me who works day and night to like a politician kids living on free money.
You should pity them. . When their pa dies. . N0n of them can keep up with their current life style. . I dey pity dem for real . . . . .besides ehn. . Na their papa sin NO BE THEM. if u see the hatred people get for davido because he is rich kid. .chai ..he no even relent on his pa m0ney o. .his siblings are richer than he is o . . The guy is so real and doesnt pretend. .
Re: Reply To The Thread Misguided Hate For Nigeria Rich Kids by meobizy(f): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
E no concern me.
Re: Reply To The Thread Misguided Hate For Nigeria Rich Kids by joseph1832(m): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Talk about narrow mindedness to the fullest.

(1) (Reply)

Stingy Men Association's Member Plan Goes Wrong (comedy Video) / Wizkid Explains How Family Helps Him “create Space” / Sanwo-olu Says Filmmakers Might Need A Permit To Film In Lagos To Avoid Harassme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.