Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Innoson’s Daughter, Chinazom Chukwuma Weds Chijioke Anaeto (Pictures) - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Innoson’s Daughter, Chinazom Chukwuma Weds Chijioke Anaeto (Pictures) (74560 Views)

Babatunde Fashola's Daughter, Yewande, Weds Posi Ogunlesi (Photos) / Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet / Innoson's Mum's Burial: Over 30 Undertakers Carry Innoson's Mum (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson’s Daughter, Chinazom Chukwuma Weds Chijioke Anaeto (Pictures) by bigcasava1(m): 6:06am On Dec 31, 2020
jawalis:
This is not supposed to be news though, there are hundreds of people getting married everyday and this is not different from others. But na so so we dey see on Nairaland.
what matters is who is doing the marriage! If you no get level fuvk off!
Re: Innoson’s Daughter, Chinazom Chukwuma Weds Chijioke Anaeto (Pictures) by SAMBARRY: 6:29am On Dec 31, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

grin lol you're the one taking this personal, I simply stated my opinion and you're bitching like there's black ants up ur ass. grin The guy is the one marrying the rich kid so maybe I'd probably envy him since he's going to inherit an assembly plant.

And am not wishing them bad, the girl is a fat puff and after the second pregnancy the dude will find her less attractive. It's simply biology. You're getting pissed on an opinion that won't affect your finances. Rest abeg.
nahhh this sure looks like envy because I don't see what should upset you about a man and woman. WHO FOUND EACH OTHER ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH to get married to each other.hence to justify or conceal your envy you try shaming and undermining her body frame and expecting evil for their marriage wink

Just take it easy with the envy tongue it's not good for your Physical and mental health wink
Re: Innoson’s Daughter, Chinazom Chukwuma Weds Chijioke Anaeto (Pictures) by jawalis(m): 7:21am On Dec 31, 2020
bigcasava1:
what matters is who is doing the marriage! If you no get level fuvk off!
I won’t say much since this is all the mucus in your upstairs could bring out.
Peace.
Re: Innoson’s Daughter, Chinazom Chukwuma Weds Chijioke Anaeto (Pictures) by bigcasava1(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2020
jawalis:

I won’t say much since this is all the mucus in your upstairs could bring out.
Peace.
u need the peace more than I do.
Re: Innoson’s Daughter, Chinazom Chukwuma Weds Chijioke Anaeto (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2020
SAMBARRY:
nahhh this sure looks like envy because I don't see what should upset you about a man and woman. WHO FOUND EACH OTHER ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH to get married to each other.hence to justify or conceal your envy you try shaming and undermining her body frame and expecting evil for their marriage wink

Just take it easy with the envy tongue it's not good for your Physical and mental health wink

She's an urgly fat puff. Rest
Re: Innoson’s Daughter, Chinazom Chukwuma Weds Chijioke Anaeto (Pictures) by SAMBARRY: 10:56am On Dec 31, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

She's an urgly fat puff. Rest
e pain am grin tongue
Re: Innoson’s Daughter, Chinazom Chukwuma Weds Chijioke Anaeto (Pictures) by culf: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2020
miniziter:

Now its not about beauty because she's a daughter of a rich man

it's not about beauty or being a daughter of a rich man, its about being a good wife material...I choose a good wife material over beauty, That's my point.
Re: Innoson’s Daughter, Chinazom Chukwuma Weds Chijioke Anaeto (Pictures) by Engraced80(f): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2020
Obagreatdatoye:
The girl no fine at all
which person be this abeg??
Re: Innoson’s Daughter, Chinazom Chukwuma Weds Chijioke Anaeto (Pictures) by culf: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2020
showafrica:

Every woman is beautiful, na character dey make them ugly.

hmmm, thank you. that's a deep one, many will not understand this...
Re: Innoson’s Daughter, Chinazom Chukwuma Weds Chijioke Anaeto (Pictures) by AprokoGirl: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
Theevilone:

Baba this girl fine scatter maybe make up no fit her, she use to come to my Prayer Line uncle’s in divine Estate Amuwo to visit her newly married friend from Nnewi, she always come with one Innoson white car and she is not a make up type for the few times I have seen her.
Re: Innoson’s Daughter, Chinazom Chukwuma Weds Chijioke Anaeto (Pictures) by agathaamoses: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
Adukey:

Says who? The make up covered her beauty. She's beautiful
Alaja Tiny, wen did you move 2 Calabar?
Re: Innoson’s Daughter, Chinazom Chukwuma Weds Chijioke Anaeto (Pictures) by Adukey(f): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
agathaamoses:
Alaja Tiny, wen did you move 2 Calabar?

Who knows me?
Re: Innoson’s Daughter, Chinazom Chukwuma Weds Chijioke Anaeto (Pictures) by agathaamoses: 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
Adukey:

Who knows me?
Wen did u move to Calabar?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Lady Gets Drunk On Her Birthday (Photos) / Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) / Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.