Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,487 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

How Can I Live Work And Study In Germany - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Live Work And Study In Germany (660 Views)

Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Live Work And Study In Germany by MrGoood: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
Finally I concluded that am moving out of this country after trying so many businesses, I noticed that many Nigerians re poor and the wealthy ones ordered from abroad, So I am leaving this country for good, The question is how can I process live, work and study Germany Visa, and pls if you have travelled out before, kindly advise me, how much will that cost me
Re: How Can I Live Work And Study In Germany by Deffjam: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
Cc Justwise
Re: How Can I Live Work And Study In Germany by Hannania(m): 8:26am On Jan 01, 2021
MrGoood:
Finally I concluded that am moving out of this country after trying so many businesses, I noticed that many Nigerians re poor and the wealthy ones ordered from abroad, So I am leaving this country for good, The question is how can I process live, work and study Germany Visa, and pls if you have travelled out before, kindly advise me, how much will that cost me
Firstly, Going abroad would be the best decision you'd probably make, and you Generations to come would thank you(If you go legal and for the right reasons).
Now, if you need the study route, first get admitted, and have €10,336(Approximately 5m depending on exchange rate) to process your visa.

That fund is all the German embassy would require you to block(you only access €861 monthly) yearly when you get to Germany.

In Germany, you can work 20hr/week, and trust me you can get your money back in 6months. For more clarity, visit the German visa thread

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

New Airline Alert: Cross River Recieve Second Fleet Of Callyair Aircraft / Should I Eat Them Or Not? / UAE Restriction On Work Visas For Nigerians {sos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.