Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,333 members, 7,829,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Open Letter To Nigerian Students Over Resumption Of School Activities In January - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Open Letter To Nigerian Students Over Resumption Of School Activities In January (643 Views)

Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying / Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) / Federal Government Makes U-turn Decision Over Resumption Of School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Nigerian Students Over Resumption Of School Activities In January by Younglect(m): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
I write this letter to call the attention of all university students in Nigeria over the previous announcement from Federal Government.

It is clearly known to the public that, after ASUU called off their long strike, The Federal Government assigned all school to remain closed till January 2021.

The Government assigned the closure of school to curtail the second wave of Corona virus – hence, I suggest that any students should use this opportunity to study well, for you could face examination days after the resumption.

I suggest that all students should afford facemask for himself – Government have to provide it to students but don’t wait for Government if you can purchase it for yourself.

When Goverment summon the resumption of school, all students should practice social distancing in school environment and inside classes when lecture is taken place.

Read more here: https://jammiesblog.com/open-letter-to-nigerian-students-over-resumption-of-school-activities-in-january-2021/

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Latest News On School Resumption Date 2021 As Covid-19 Second Wave Arises / Get Your NECO TOKEN Here @ #1000 / UNIBEN Renovates Her Auditorium Burnt Down By Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.