Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Possibility Of Working With Both State And Federal Government. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Possibility Of Working With Both State And Federal Government. (1715 Views)

5 Advantages Of Working From Home / What's The Implication Of Working Without An Appointment Letter? / The Salary Structure Of Nigeria Prison Service And Federal Fire Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possibility Of Working With Both State And Federal Government. by Ketamine9000mg(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
Is it possible for an individual to work with both state and federal government in Nigeria at the same time?

Let's say if the nature of job is simple to permit such arrangement.

Is it possible?
What are the implications?
Re: Possibility Of Working With Both State And Federal Government. by stephenonyx(m): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
I don't think it's possible

Unless you want to ghost one
Re: Possibility Of Working With Both State And Federal Government. by Ketamine9000mg(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
stephenonyx:
I don't think it's possible

Unless you want to ghost one

Ghost one? How?
Re: Possibility Of Working With Both State And Federal Government. by lovethchioma(f): 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
Ketamine9000mg:
Is it possible for an individual to work with both state and federal government in Nigeria at the same time?

Is it possible?
It is possible.

What is not possible in this lawless country of ours?

But, instead of working both federal and state Job, why don't you help someone else? There are millions of Jobless people in the country.

1 Like

Re: Possibility Of Working With Both State And Federal Government. by Daddyboy21: 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
lovethchioma:
It is possible.

But, instead of working both federal and state Job, why don't you help someone else? There are millions of Jobless people in the country.

hahahahaha
Re: Possibility Of Working With Both State And Federal Government. by Ketamine9000mg(m): 11:36am On Jan 02, 2021
lovethchioma:
It is possible.

Are you saying it is selfish of me to think like that?
Re: Possibility Of Working With Both State And Federal Government. by lovethchioma(f): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2021
Ketamine9000mg:

Are you saying it is selfish of me to think like that?
Yes that's what I am saying.
Re: Possibility Of Working With Both State And Federal Government. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 02, 2021
Ketamine9000mg:

Is it possible?

Very possible but not advisable, since you will be denying another Nigerian the opportunity to take one.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Anything CAC (corporate Affairs Commission) Related / Breaking: Npower Officially Shuts Down,holds Beneficiary 7 Months Unpaid Stipend / Mediareach Omd Management Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.