Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) (46498 Views)

Davido Launches Drink (Martell XO Davido) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebaye / Wizkid, Nkechi Blessing, Zlatan & Many Other Join Davido's #tulechallenge(video) / Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2M, N1M, N500k, IPhone X, 10 Designer Dresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by Donspicey: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
OBO all the Way.......
Haters like slawornirr can go to hell......
Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
I can never participate in the madness

I dey mad
Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by BennyDGreat: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Officer4:
Wow

That's one way to start the year 2021.
But another way is to enter the tech space by training.

To check out the facility and apply, visit www.raiNIGERIA.com/available-courses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwVmIIoOhFg

This is nice mehn
Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
falcon01:
and what are you expected to do in the vid?

Rub charcoal on your face, remove your trousers, start running around on a busy road while shouting tule tule!!
Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by Donspicey: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
post=97566811:

We just asked Sisi Yewande of @[/b] same question, she said it means
'[b]RELEASE AM,
FREE AM,
BURST AM OPEN,
UNBELT AM,
UNHOOK AM'
etc......

Odikwa serious!! shocked

No be pride David get,
Na pure Love.
This is not the first time he is giving away Millions to his fans and non fans alike.

Hillary,
You don give anyone around you just 2K cash for dis year?
No lie o...
Anyways, Take dis advice below.......

Respect who get but fear who never collect
Tomorrow get belle even winch no fit abort am! cool

Ur matter sef.......

Come to politics u go yarn dust all in the name of been loyal to your Darling Daddy......

Come anoda section ur brain go automatically reset nd u go make sense......

Mehn u dey try oooooooo......

Happy new year in advance......
Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by Fmghewzy(m): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ezehillary:
pride don kill this guy

While envy don kill you.
You have nothing to justify this nonsense you wrote,execpt envy and hatred.
Go get a life!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by Realboygenius(m): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nice one. If anyone eventually win this money, I believe the best thing such person can do will be to save the money using iNest from FCMB. You get close to 10% on savings.
Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
Donspicey:

Ur matter sef.......

Come to politics u go yarn dust all in the name of been loyal to your Darling Daddy......

Come anoda section ur brain go automatically reset nd u go make sense......

Mehn u dey try oooooooo......

Happy new year in advance......
Don spicey,
All because we refused to join you and support the politicians that looted, raped and deflected our National treasury for 16 years and tool us back 60 years as a nation.
Just because we and over 15 million Nigerians booted out the thieves and criminals you support?
Just because we want a change to a better Nigeria and because we refused to stand with the thieves you and the few wailers wailing here decided to stand with?

You don't know what we stand for,
And we are not ready to start explaining to you all over again,
You can go through our previous old posts to dig out what all of us @[/b] really stand for.
All our over 40,000 posts here are for your perusal.
You only need to read just 2 looong posts to see where we belong. Goodluck to you.
[b]MANNA
, Say no more!

Anyways, Happy New Year in a bit to you too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by Veezy4u(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
"The fan said, “I agree now…the envy is too on this lad…He didn’t ask to be born rich…all he wants to do is make good music and leave a legacy"

The last sentence though
Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
nitrogen:
This one is just a free and happy boy. Enjoy jare, dem bad belles go quench!
Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by Donspicey: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
post=97568077:

All because we refused to join you and support the politicians that looted, raped and deflected our National treasury for 16 years and tool us back 60 years as a nation.
Just because we and over 15 million Nigerians booted out the thieves and criminals you support?
Just because we want a change to a better Nigeria and because we refused to stand with the thieves you and the few wailers wailing here decided to stand with?

You don't know what we stand for,
And we are not ready to start explaining to you all over again,
You can go through our previous old posts to dig out what all of us @[/b] really stand for.
All our over 40,000 posts here are for your perusal.
You only need to read just 2 looong posts to see where we belong. Goodluck to you.
[b]MANNA
, Say no more!

Anyways, Happy New Year in a bit to you too.

You have said it all bro.......

Goodluck to me and Buhari to you......

Say no more and enjoy your Next Level Chains in Peace......

Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by falcon01: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
Reinaldo:

Rub charcoal on your face, remove your trousers, start running around on a busy road while shouting tule tule!!
mad
Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by oseiwe(m): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
post=97566811:

Respect who get but fear who never collect
Tomorrow get belle even winch no fit abort am! cool
Happy 2021 in a bit

Bad guy, you sabi paperboy lines like this?
Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
blackslayer:
I guess he is in the entertainment industry so i cannot judge! But damn.....entertainment should be art.....and art doesn't have to be stupid and crass! Money cannot buy class!

Yes u keep slaying yourself guy.

He is in the entertainment industry so you can not judge. Entertainment should be Art. That means as an entertainer he is an artist.
So you never know an artist has all the right to create anything according to the way he feels and with anything he seems fit to create.

Though you said you can't judge when eventually you did. And you did wrongly.

He is artist he can create anything with anything.

This time he is using money.
Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by Hezmatosky: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
The day this guy will broke eh, all these ones shouting obo will laff him first tongue Pride comes bfor fall
Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
post=97566811:

We just asked Sisi Yewande of @[/b] same question, she said it means
'[b]RELEASE AM,
FREE AM,
BURST AM OPEN,
UNBELT AM,
UNHOOK AM'
etc......

Odikwa serious!! shocked

Na only Sisi Yewande dey work for ? By 8:34pm sisi Yewande still dey grill goats and chickens? grin

Oniro! Buhari don teach you how to lie
Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by Tobinrobin(m): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
candygist:

With is father money he can pay qll the influences money in Nigeria to promote is challenge.

Honestly. He knows how to spend money to get buzz for himself. I like him
Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by Tvibes001(m): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
[quote author=Hezmatosky post=97568924]The day this guy will broke eh, all these ones shouting obo will laff him first tongue Pride comes bfor fall[/quot
HE CAN'T AS LONG AS HE'S FROM NIGERIA.
Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by blackslayer: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
PenName55:

Yes u keep slaying yourself guy.

He is in the entertainment industry so you can not judge. Entertainment should be Art. That means as an entertainer he is an artist.
So you never know an artist has all the right to create anything according to the way he feels and with anything he seems fit to create.

Though you said you can't judge when eventually you did. And you did wrongly.

He is artist he can create anything with anything.

This time he is using money.

Thats the point...I didn't want to judge but i did....albeit rightfully smiley!

1 Like

Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by mountmoriah(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Tule na my Nassarawa friend name ooo

Make Una mind as how Una gonna use his name ọ anyhow. My guy too de quick provoke
Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by akinlolu26624: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
: hailing Baba,Davido own "Tule"means "Leave me" How e carry be Hailing?!No be Tuale.Read to understand.
Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by Akinola100: 12:16am On Dec 31, 2020
Ezehillary:
pride don kill this guy
.There is a thread that is still in front page "Why Nigerians hate rich kids" Don't be full of hate and envy, Have you gifted or helped someone this year?
Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by FreeLine: 12:29am On Dec 31, 2020
Someone that is mad cannot make me that is not mad behave madly.
Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by Silentgroper(m): 12:44am On Dec 31, 2020
jerry2cino:
Out of 30 billion dollar?..... you want us to beg burna boy to leave you alone with just 2 million naira? Obo add something join am, cause e no go reach me to spend
Money wey neva sure go enter ur hand.
Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by BobbyGenius(m): 2:32am On Dec 31, 2020
Bluntguy:
Wetin tule mean abeg.

Unleash
Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by BobbyGenius(m): 2:34am On Dec 31, 2020
jospepper:
What's the meaning of Tule?

Unleash

1 Like

Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by kollinpowel(m): 3:00am On Dec 31, 2020
Bluntguy:
Wetin tule mean abeg.
RUN
Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 3:23am On Dec 31, 2020
Iamvetlander:
E choke... Baddest

Since E Choke

TULEEEEE JOOOOOOOR!!!!!!!
TULEEEEE JAREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

LMAO
Lol

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

© Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Davido Launches #TuleChallenge With N2m Prize (Pix, Video) by Hargbo(m): 5:59am On Dec 31, 2020
Ezehillary:
pride don kill this guy
Ahhh Pride ke, do you even know the definition of Pride...

Davido is a vibe master, trend maker, cruise catcher....

person wey dey slap yesterday, he still turns the slap to cruise...

Davido is a man of the fans...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tomboy (Photos) / PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) / Davido Vs Hushpuppi Vs Mompha: Who Rocked The Gucci Shirt Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.