Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

My Little Speech Before The Election. God Bless Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Little Speech Before The Election. God Bless Nigeria (493 Views)

Ken Saro Wiwa Epic Speech Before His EXECUTION / PDP Will Rigg Presidential Election- God Revealed / 2015 President Election: God's Prophet Reveals The Shocking Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Little Speech Before The Election. God Bless Nigeria by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 29, 2011
Dear Nigerians, whatever decision you are going to take on this coming election, please take it on time and remember it will take you 4yrs before you can reverse it. Nigeria have one common enemy, the PDP, "the umbrella". How many roads, hospitals, schools, etc has the PDP govt built in 12yrs? Remember, its not just about Jonathan, its about the party, PDP and their mission. Vote Out PDP.
Re: My Little Speech Before The Election. God Bless Nigeria by BABE3: 7:40am On Mar 29, 2011
^^are you full-blown Nigerian? or rather do you live in Nigeria? How do you know all these stuff? smiley
Re: My Little Speech Before The Election. God Bless Nigeria by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 29, 2011
Lol @ full-blown. Not a full blown Nigerian n not living in NG. There is something called news and there's friends and fam there too. So vote wisely if you live in Nigeria or got to be around by then.
Re: My Little Speech Before The Election. God Bless Nigeria by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 29, 2011
We will vote - they will rig angry angry

Then they will meet us on the other side of May 29! angry angry angry
Re: My Little Speech Before The Election. God Bless Nigeria by BABE3: 8:18am On Mar 29, 2011
REALITY101:

Lol @ full-blown. Not a full blown Nigerian n not living in NG. There is something called news and there's friends and fam there too. So vote wisely if you live in Nigeria or got to be around by then.

Nuff said! smiley I'm not gonna be there! Honestly, I really don't give two hoots about Nigerian election/government. Maybe, I will, later in life! undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pat Utomi Quits Presidential Race / Message 4 D Ignoramuses: 3 Out Of 5 Igbo States Have Oil In Commercial Quantity / Buhari : Our Leaders Of The First Republic Were The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.