Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,840 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

UBA Africard Dollar Limit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Africard Dollar Limit (3274 Views)

Does UBA Africard Still Work? / GTB Has Increased The Dollar Limit On Naira Card To $200 / Alternative To UBA Africard For Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Africard Dollar Limit by OldGuard: 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
Please I want to know the monthly dollar limit of Africard, is it the same with MasterCard
I want to link it with PayPal
Re: UBA Africard Dollar Limit by samsard(m): 7:02am On Dec 31, 2020
OldGuard:
Please I want to know the monthly dollar limit of Africard, is it the same with MasterCard
It should be clearly stated on the document that comes with the card. What was the process for getting your Africard?
Re: UBA Africard Dollar Limit by OldGuard: 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
samsard:
It should be clearly stated on the document that comes with the card. What was the process for getting your Africard?

I'm yet to get it
That's why I'm asking, so that I won't go and waste my time
Re: UBA Africard Dollar Limit by samsard(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
OldGuard:

I'm yet to get it
That's why I'm asking, so that I won't go and waste my time
It's $3000 in three months for the Naira variant. The dollar card should be comparable or a lot more.
Re: UBA Africard Dollar Limit by paddyDIGITAL(m): 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
OldGuard:
Current limit is $100/month
Re: UBA Africard Dollar Limit by obaseffizy: 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
its 100 dollars...
Re: UBA Africard Dollar Limit by samsard(m): 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
obaseffizy:
its 100 dollars...
That cannot be true. He's talking about Africard dollar, not Naira.
Re: UBA Africard Dollar Limit by OldGuard: 12:19am On Jan 02, 2021
Thanks Y'all
Re: UBA Africard Dollar Limit by obaseffizy: 3:17am On Jan 02, 2021
samsard:
That cannot be true. He's talking about Africard dollar, not Naira.
a friend of mine has the dollar card and after 100$ transaction it did not work . Or do you have it or have tried it?
Re: UBA Africard Dollar Limit by samsard(m): 5:48am On Jan 02, 2021
obaseffizy:
a friend of mine has the dollar card and after 100$ transaction it did not work . Or do you have it or have tried it?
Serious? No, I don't have it. Normally you can spend as much as you want on a dollar card with a daily cap of say $5k. It's the funding and receiving that I suppose should be limited, which shouldn't be less than $3000 in three months.
Re: UBA Africard Dollar Limit by clacicar: 5:59am On Jan 02, 2021
Following
Re: UBA Africard Dollar Limit by obaseffizy: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2021
samsard:
Serious? No, I don't have it. Normally you can spend as much as you want on a dollar card with a daily cap of say $5k. It's the funding and receiving that I suppose should be limited, which shouldn't be less than $3000 in three months.
them no gree oo
Re: UBA Africard Dollar Limit by samsard(m): 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
obaseffizy:

them no gree oo
Na wao. I was planning on getting the card before o.
Re: UBA Africard Dollar Limit by OldGuard: 9:32am On Jan 03, 2021
I wanted to get it before but with these testimony
I'm off
Re: UBA Africard Dollar Limit by samsard(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2021
Mouhstorph5
Re: UBA Africard Dollar Limit by Mouhstorph5(m): 11:50am On Jan 03, 2021
samsard:
Mouhstorph5

Yes boss!
Re: UBA Africard Dollar Limit by Mouhstorph5(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:

Current limit is $100/month

. What??
Re: UBA Africard Dollar Limit by Mouhstorph5(m): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2021
obaseffizy:

I've tried it countless time boss and still working perfectly
Re: UBA Africard Dollar Limit by Mouhstorph5(m): 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
I don't know if there's any variants in the card but the one I'm using presently is working perfectly with no $100 limitations as implied here

2 Likes

Re: UBA Africard Dollar Limit by samsard(m): 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
obaseffizy:

them no gree oo
Bro, do you have Africard dollar funds you can sell to me at 450/$? I need just $10 at most but $5 too will do.
Re: UBA Africard Dollar Limit by samsard(m): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
obaseffizy:
From what I read on the paper that comes with it, you have to go to them and request a higher limit.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Africard Dollar Limit by Apholaby(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2022
This is the card I got for my domiciliary account at UBA. I didn't ask for it. The staff that was in charge of opening domiciliary account was the one who included this card in my package even though I didn't request for or needed it at the time of opening the account. I only needed the account to receive some funds from someone.

Now I need to use this card for some dollar transaction. Does anyone know the transaction limit per month on this account using this gold dollar card?

Re: UBA Africard Dollar Limit by samsard(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2022
Apholaby:
This is the card I got for my domiciliary account at UBA. I didn't ask for it. The staff that was in charge of opening domiciliary account was the one who included this card in my package even though I didn't request for or needed it at the time of opening the account. I only needed the account to receive some funds from someone.

Now I need to use this card for some dollar transaction. Does anyone know the transaction limit per month on this account using this gold dollar card?
Likely as much as you have dollars. But at the very least it should be $10k.
Re: UBA Africard Dollar Limit by EarnPowered: 10:27am On Aug 26, 2022
*Access Dollars At N500 ±N20 Every 7-10days With A Simple Business Model*

Learn A New Strategy/Business Model To Access Dollars At N500 ±N20 Every 7-10days, Exchange At N650+, Earn 30%+ Profit

- Get Personal Training
- Get Full System Setup
- Start With Any Amount
- Enjoy Full Technical Support

- 0% Risk
- 100% Legal
- 100% Fund Security
- 100% Do It Yourself
- 100% Guaranteed

-- Training/Setup Fee - N5000 (100% Money Back Guarantee Anytime)
- 1-on-1 or Group Whatsapp Training
- Training Starts 27th & 28th August

Whatsapp - 080 878 444 82 to setup

**this is not a crypto, forex, binary or any commodity trading
**it's a simple direct specialized buying & selling system
**Your money moves from your account back to your account in real-time, nothing
Re: UBA Africard Dollar Limit by onlinediva: 5:59am On May 09
OldGuard:

It is no longer working.

Read full details here 》 https://www.nairaland.com/8084258/after-uba-africard-what-next

(1) (Reply)

Courrier Plus (TNT) services Is Killing My Business / FXTM Daily Market Analysis / US Verified Upwork Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.